Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Me too!!

It's definitely not warm enough today for the woman to be wearing that ridiculous dress, it wouldn't be so bad if she pulled the sleeves up onto her shoulders to create a proper sleeve but she doesn't, maybe she enjoys making herself look like a desperate cheap street-walker advertising her wares to attract her next punter.
Honestly, wearing those dresses make her look cheap, why can't she see it? Why does she insist on wearing them? They do her no favours at all, they simply confirm exactly what she is, a person with no decent taste and as common as muck!!

There, I said it and feel better for it.
I am loving your take on the w 😂😂💕

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
This dress is ick but the one with the reddish small flowers that looks all granny is the worst of the lot. Notice how she doesn't bring any of these on her trips.

Curious where people are ghost watching but I imagine we don't want to say on here so she doesn't try to shut that down too.
Go on Tik toc type in her name and it brings her page up but don’t click onto the videos you can watch without doing that
Done you a screen shot

Attachments

• IMG_9102.jpeg
    IMG_9102.jpeg
    202.5 KB · Views: 37

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
As usual, Ela’s lunchbox is full of sugar, sugar, sugar, sugar and more sugar!

Sevda do you or don’t you know that these fruit gummy things are full of SUGAR?

You definitely know ….party rings…loads of SUGAR…the cake snack (soreen) …more SUGAR…and crisps are not healthy. The strawberries are grapes would be fine if she had other healthy foods…and the yogurt tube is full of SUGAR too!

The only thing that is fairly healthy is the two tiny squares of cheese, tomato & cucumber sandwich.

WHY DO YOU TAKE AWAY HALF A HEALTHY SANDWICH (WITHOUT CRUSTS) BECAUSE YOU WANT HER TO HAVE MORE TIME TO EAT ALL THE UNHEALTHY SUGAR FOODS??????!!!!!

THIS IS YOU KNOWINGLY ABUSING THE HEALTH OF YOUR CHILD’S BODY! YOU ARE TAKING AWAY HEALTHY FOOD IN ORDER THAT SHE EATS A LOT MORE HIGHLY PROCESSED SUGAR LOADED FOODS & UNHEALTHY FATS.

This is complete neglect and abuse to your daughter’s health. It’s even worse on the days you make her jam sandwiches,

You also pack a sugar loaded drink!

It’s not like Ela even has a healthy breakfast…most days it’s a croissant with Biscoff spread (HIGH SUGAR!!!) or cheese or jam on crumpet or white bread. No healthy cereal, no good protein, fibre, etc.

Sevda, you are an atrocious mother! You basically are filling Ela’s bloodstream with lots of SUGAR and unhealthy fats (croissant, crisps and too much cheese!) She doesn’t even have a fighting chance to be alert in school …she’s living with sugar highs and crashes in her body throughout the day,

But you know that all that and…..

…you do NOT care.

You would rather clap back by carrying on feeding your daughter unhealthy foods, because by now….with all the information you’ve had and people asking you continually in comments why you feed her such poor breakfasts before school and such overloaded sugar packed lunches …..

…..you’d think to stop for the sake of your daughter’s health!? But you don’t! You’d rather retaliate and get back at the comments by keeping up filling your daughter with unhealthy, poor food choices.

This is something for social services to be aware of.. the taking away of healthy foods to make Ela eat more of the unhealthy foods…
You NEED TO EMAIL THE SCHOOL EXACTLY HOW YOU JUST WORDED HERE! Message me on tiktok for the email.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Crap by Jai.. says she is not expecting it (as usual) but knew who it was from. That’s about 100 cups now she has with her name on it.. she likes the coloured ones so she can hide the alcohol. Supports small business she says… never seen her buy fing anything
Exactly… Go and actually pay for something and give them some sales Sevda you tight bleep

beebuz

Sep 5, 2024
england
there’s got to be something mentally wrong with her - her tongue is constantly emerging from her gob. how tf is she sticking it out both before and after eating?!

can’t stand this smug looking around she does at other people’s dinners too. leave people alone ffs!!!

IMG_8317.jpeg
Seriously it’s always just hanging there

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry.. but what the actual do are space nk thinking?! Of all people to send an advent calendar to. She can’t talk properly. Can’t pronounce words properly. Can’t eat in a nice manner. Stickers her massive tongue out. Bullies her husband. She’s a s mum. s daughter. s sister. s friend. She’s so tight. She is grim. She absolutely does not deserve to be sent this. So many other women who are more deserving of this. I’m disgusted these companies send her pr. it’s worth €288! She wouldn’t dare spend that much with space nk. The small businesses who gift her she never buys from them either. She just takes and it’s all about her. I absolutely fing detest her

Mar 3, 2024
Sorry.. but what the actual do are space nk thinking?! Of all people to send an advent calendar to. She can’t talk properly. Can’t pronounce words properly. Can’t eat in a nice manner. Stickers her massive tongue out. Bullies her husband. She’s a s mum. s daughter. s sister. s friend. She’s so tight. She is grim. She absolutely does not deserve to be sent this. So many other women who are more deserving of this. I’m disgusted these companies send her pr. it’s worth €288! She wouldn’t dare spend that much with space nk. The small businesses who gift her she never buys from them either. She just takes and it’s all about her. I absolutely fing detest her
That tight b probably resells it or gifts it to her family. Either way she deserves nothing that is sent to her.