Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
Oh my god.. what’s that fing voice she puts on talking to the dog. The way she talks to him as if he’s stupid.
Her tone of voice to ela at the end.. “you get love” why wasn’t she sat next to her? Or why didn’t she just say yeah come sit with us. My son’s 11 and he sits right next to me when he does come into the living room. He hugs and kisses me. Sevda is such a s mum. Poor kid just gets ignored constantly for her phone. She’s a fing ugly dry haired t and I can’t fing stand her

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
I’m really behind on this but it’s hilarious to me that she avoided eating shellfish from a hotel resort in Tunisia because she was afraid she would get an upset tummy (fair enough) but a few weeks before was happy to shovel mussels from a random man with a street cart down her gullet in Istanbul…. I didn’t realise Turkey was so superior their crustaceans are exempt from causing food poisoning. Or maybe it’s her special Turkish genes? 😂

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
was this on instagram or tiktok? i’m surprised she went live at all.
Yeah - it was on her TT story .. strutting around in that rank dress with her hair sticking up like a scarecrow blowing in the wind. Muttering on about how they'd already eaten... I didn't watch the rest of it as it was crap . Why does she always walk Wocco after she's eaten ? I take my lab out before getting dinner on as I know the last thing I want to be doing after having a full meal , is to go on a dog walk! She probably lies about that as well - doesn't move her fat arse off the sofa once she's shovelled food down her fat gob at lightening pace

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I’m really behind on this but it’s hilarious to me that she avoided eating shellfish from a hotel resort in Tunisia because she was afraid she would get an upset tummy (fair enough) but a few weeks before was happy to shovel mussels from a random man with a street cart down her gullet in Istanbul…. I didn’t realise Turkey was so superior their crustaceans are exempt from causing food poisoning. Or maybe it’s her special Turkish genes? 😂
But she shovelled a pasta dish full of prawns down at the airport before getting on the fing flight to Tunisia! Dumb t

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Let her be gifted these stupid free gifts!!!! They don’t pay the bills, she doesn’t use them. It’s just for show. Show and tell… don’t let her upset any of you!!! She’s an idiot. Her days are counted…
I keep saying this she will get a kick out of people been mad upset etc just take the piss out the w her days are numbered and like you say they don’t pay the bills just proves what a freeloading begging w she is

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I was to be expected as the week before her BF nanabea got the ses (turkey tummy) as she said from eating prawns

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I can’t watch the w today since the breakfast just reading here, we lost our dog today 15 wonderful years of the fur ball, it happened so quick out of nowhere, plus I had been up most the night as well as my mum was in AE so was there with my dad but she is home
If I watch her I will blow my top as not in the frame of mind for the w child abuser husband abuser and dog abuser
She can go do off with her free begging se oh I am ready for her if she goes live again
w DOESNT DESERVE ANYTHING
SORRY GUYS FOR THE RANT

Apr 15, 2024
England
I can’t watch the w today since the breakfast just reading here, we lost our dog today 15 wonderful years of the fur ball, it happened so quick out of nowhere, plus I had been up most the night as well as my mum was in AE so was there with my dad but she is home
If I watch her I will blow my top as not in the frame of mind for the w child abuser husband abuser and dog abuser
She can go do off with her free begging se oh I am ready for her if she goes live again
SORRY GUYS FOR THE RANT
Sorry to hear this x

Montybooboo1

Mar 4, 2024
SORRY GUYS FOR THE RANT

Montybooboo1

Mar 4, 2024
SORRY GUYS FOR THE RANT

Montybooboo1

Mar 4, 2024
SORRY GUYS FOR THE RANT