Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Kukoo’s TikTok posts have got out of hand recently. She’s posting around 6 or more a day now. Desperately trying to make some money are we Kukoo? What happened to the “job hunting” you were talking about in Turkey? Of course you would actually never search for a real job. You and Begda are dodgy af.
Another beg desperate for Coin!

Mar 2, 2024
there’s got to be something mentally wrong with her - her tongue is constantly emerging from her gob. how tf is she sticking it out both before and after eating?!

can’t stand this smug looking around she does at other people’s dinners too. leave people alone ffs!!!

IMG_8317.jpeg
She’s looking for them to praise her and when they don’t she prompts them! She does it at every meal almost.

KLT89. <3

Sep 11, 2024
UK
Of course in the comments Sevda says the GP won’t refer Sedat for physio because the wait list is too long. Blaming everyone else as usual. Who in their right mind would just do exercises from the NHS website??? I understand if you are really struggling and can’t afford it but this selfish bint goes on 20 holidays a year. Unbelievable. Also again dressed inappropriately today like it’s the height of summer. She thinks she looks sexy obviously and this is why she’s doing it. If you look at how she used to dress compared to now it’s the complete opposite.
How she dressed on Monday when she was back, woolen jumper and leggins. And some of her "amazing followers" told her to dress up more and she looked amazing on holiday. Then since then she's had those awful dresses on. She's so predictable. Even though she claimed she couldn't dress nicely because she does too much in the day and she is so so busy with everything she does, it isn't practical to wear a dress on a dog walk or cleaning round the house. Low and be hold Tuesday she has a dress on 😂

Mar 2, 2024
I'm northern (Lancashire) and I'm deeply offended by her "northern delicacy" not in my home sweet cheeks!! Also on TT she had 4 fish fingers, but on IG there was 5! Can't beat a fish finger butty though 👌 😋 🤣

Edit* I've just rechecked IG and it was Sedats plate she had shown not hers, but I bet she still snaffled the other fishfinger she left in the tray
Love love love a Fishfinger Butty with a fried egg on top! And yes she will definitely have eaten the other 2 that were left.

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
I can’t watch the w today since the breakfast just reading here, we lost our dog today 15 wonderful years of the fur ball, it happened so quick out of nowhere, plus I had been up most the night as well as my mum was in AE so was there with my dad but she is home
If I watch her I will blow my top as not in the frame of mind for the w child abuser husband abuser and dog abuser
She can go do off with her free begging se oh I am ready for her if she goes live again
w DOESNT DESERVE ANYTHING
SORRY GUYS FOR THE RANT
So sorry for the loss of your furbaby ❤️
Sending hugs 🫂 Hope your mums ok

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
of subject but this is our fur baby we got him at 6 weeks and he was 15 never a dull moment so lost today it’s hit hard today as he isn’t at my side giving me grief but all the happy memories are keeping me going
So I thought I would show you a pic of him
This is Bear as massive fur ball
Awww beautiful Bear 💙

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
Ela does look disheveled and she looks malnourished. I can’t get over the measly cucumber and tomato and 6 grapes and 3 strawberries. I don’t think Begda realizes or frankly cares that this is not normal. Ela is lacking some fresh food that has much needed vitamins. My granddaughter by comparison is 9 and eats a massive salad whenever she can and gets a proper lunch.

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
He is and had a character for sure he never farted he burped lol 😂 he had so much personality and was very protective but also a soft sod
I am sure that when you told him of he would answer you back lol
But he comes home Monday sounds daft and stupid but he will be back home with us
It’s not daft. Our little cat came back to us, we had her cremated, and she is pride of place with a photo - you are grieving and it will take time, but the hurt will pass and you will have the memories. Still early days yet, big hug xxx

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
If he goes off sick again, it’ll count as a second incidence which may trigger his max for the year, especially if he’s had any other days off, even 1 day off for D&V would could count as an incidence. I imagine he’d only get statutory sick if he goes off sick with it officially again. I don’t blame him for not wanting to use his annual leave to go away with Sevda.
Perhaps he was absolutely glad of the holiday away from her, and that is his holiday time. Not being given a script, not being kicked under table, not being blamed for electrical appliances not working and delivery shop being wrong. She really doesn’t like him. All the pretence though. I liked her st first, then things were nagging at me as not quite as she seems. I watch tik tok as a bit of light entertainment when I’m home from work and doing my usual day to day tasks everyone does. Sadly, this has taken over her life! I’d say, crack on if she was on her own, but she has a child to raise while doing this, and that’s fair, others do, but with her, she puts no effort in to being a creator or influencer. She gave up a proper job to do this. Stupidity. It’s all Ella knows, not being taken out anywhere,s packed lunches (I’m sure ela does like them as sugar loaded, doesn’t make it right) no encouragement for her. I wonder if she goes to a new friend house for tea and sees no phone, ring light etc. because she thinks that is the norm and that is so very sad