Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Sadly, many may see just a dog. Those who have never experienced the love, trust and total devotion that our canine family members bring will never understand the true happiness that our fur balls bring or the devastating loss we feel when they cross the rainbow bridge. They are family members, loved and mourned as deeply as their human counterparts. Bear was a lucky boy to find his forever home with you, CW. xxx
Thank you but we was lucky to get him even though he was a bloody nuisance lol 😂 💕

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Making out she had to have fish fingers but she has had them before With chips?!

Also she said in the video ‘when I come to the uk I’m going to get them’. You mean when you get back home?!? t!!!
I think she trying to set a viral off as the fing moaning t Kuki has bought them and curly fries and said she was going to do what “sevda” did
And also she had a hello fresh box delivered 😂😂😂😂 has to order so the w gets some commission 😂😂😂😂😂 fing epic

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
It’s not daft. Our little cat came back to us, we had her cremated, and she is pride of place with a photo - you are grieving and it will take time, but the hurt will pass and you will have the memories. Still early days yet, big hug xxx
Our last 3 dogs all died within a year of each other, we have their ashes in 3 engraved wooden boxes
It’s heartbreaking @Chicken wings 💙
Time is a healer x

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I think she trying to set a viral off as the fing moaning t Kuki has bought them and curly fries and said she was going to do what “sevda” did
And also she had a hello fresh box delivered 😂😂😂😂 has to order so the w gets some commission 😂😂😂😂😂 fing epic
I’m telling you, there all as dozy as each mother.
When is doormat going to get a hello fwesh??