Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Came on to here to say she’s begging for a fireplace!!!!!!!

Absolutely! B&Q sell faux fireplaces ready to display that horror of an electric white log burner that she bought so she can go and get one for herself without begging ... unless ...... she wants the real McCoy. You know the one, the one that Kuki has, where you actually need an existing working fireplace complete with a chimney. What Kuki has Sevda wants and from what we've seen that also includes Tom by Sev's blatant flirting.
Maybe if Sevda believes that a suitable place for the freezer is in the living room, perhaps she could have a fireplace built under the lounge window? That would work wouldn't it? Probably yes in Sevda's case as she's log short of a decent flame.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Well guys you are all a bad influence 😂

I have gone to look WTF is the w on about the breakfast thanking people no b you have read here about soaking CHIAseeds over night and yes b it’s CHIA seeds

WTF is the face mask se w SETIING YOUR CHILD UP FOR ALL THE PREVS AND PEDOS ON TT INSTAGRAM ETC YOU DISGUSTING fING w w YOURSELF OUT BUT ANOTHER LEVEL YOUR CHILD

The fake fire looks absolutely s b but on the plus side we have real ones in both my rooms yes b I have a front room back room and kitchen diner AND NO FREEZER IN MY ROOMS EITHER so stick that in your funking lying chilli flake gob

ALSO w YOUR FAKE HUSBAND DOES NOT WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU AS YOU ARE A w OR HAVE YOU JUST SAID THAT TO MAKE OUT HE IS AWFUL TO YOU as I wouldn’t put that past you

SECONDLY w putting coffee in your aero mint drink are you fing ok and how you made it yeah speaking to yourself like you are a toddler YOU fED UP t

OI w WHEN YOU GO LIVE PLEASE TELL US AS I WOULD LIVE TO GET IN THE BOX AND TELL YOU STRAIGHT SO COME ON THEN DO A LIVE AND INFORM PEOPLE YOU fING CHICKEN s

KUKI GO do YOURSELF
if I can influence anyone WTAF GET A GRIP to be kind well b START WITH YOUR DAUGHTER OOPPPSSSS SORRY SIL

OKAY GUYS AM BACK 😂😂😂😂😂💞💞💞
Bloody howling at this ! You don't mince your words do you 🤣. Good to see you back! X

Apr 15, 2024
England
Absolutely! B&Q sell faux fireplaces ready to display that horror of an electric white log burner that she bought so she can go and get one for herself without begging ... unless ...... she wants the real McCoy. You know the one, the one that Kuki has, where you actually need an existing working fireplace complete with a chimney. What Kuki has Sevda wants and from what we've seen that also includes Tom by Sev's blatant flirting.
Maybe if Sevda believes that a suitable place for the freezer is in the living room, perhaps she could have a fireplace built under the lounge window? That would work wouldn't it? Probably yes in Sevda's case as she's log short of a decent flame.
She’s so thick she probably doesn’t know to have a real fire place you need a chimney and it doesn’t look like she’s got a chimney. She’s like 7 year old copying and wanting things other people have, very jealous of other peoples lives. Well Sev, if you were happy and content in your own life you wouldn’t even want anything that other people have.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire

I have gone to look WTF is the w on about the breakfast thanking people no b you have read here about soaking CHIAseeds over night and yes b it’s CHIA seeds

WTF is the face mask se w SETIING YOUR CHILD UP FOR ALL THE PREVS AND PEDOS ON TT INSTAGRAM ETC YOU DISGUSTING fING w w YOURSELF OUT BUT ANOTHER LEVEL YOUR CHILD

The fake fire looks absolutely s b but on the plus side we have real ones in both my rooms yes b I have a front room back room and kitchen diner AND NO FREEZER IN MY ROOMS EITHER so stick that in your funking lying chilli flake gob

ALSO w YOUR FAKE HUSBAND DOES NOT WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU AS YOU ARE A w OR HAVE YOU JUST SAID THAT TO MAKE OUT HE IS AWFUL TO YOU as I wouldn’t put that past you

SECONDLY w putting coffee in your aero mint drink are you fing ok and how you made it yeah speaking to yourself like you are a toddler YOU fED UP t

OI w WHEN YOU GO LIVE PLEASE TELL US AS I WOULD LIVE TO GET IN THE BOX AND TELL YOU STRAIGHT SO COME ON THEN DO A LIVE AND INFORM PEOPLE YOU fING CHICKEN s

KUKI GO do YOURSELF
if I can influence anyone WTAF GET A GRIP to be kind well b START WITH YOUR DAUGHTER OOPPPSSSS SORRY SIL

OMG! Love you so much. 😂😂❤️❤️❤️👏👏👏👏

May 22, 2024
Australia

KUKI GO do YOURSELF

I love you chicken!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She’s (Sevda) clearly drunk. And you just know it’s all staged after her reading on here all the recent comments how she totally ignores Ela and she’s also aware reports on her are being sent to various places regarding issues to be noted and filed to do with neglect.

Also, this 5 minute pamper/spa set up is something super easy and something Sevda herself doesn’t mind doing…filling up on Prosecco earlier and pouring the rest into that cranberry juice she’s drinking now on the sofa…with a simple peel off mask quickly slapped on……ZERO EFFORT involved!

BUT what also is incredibly sad and had me almost choking up….is Ela saying in a very contemplating way….

“THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE’

Sevda giving her just a bit of attention like that has made Ela feel it’s the best day of her life!! 😳 That should just be a normal every day bit of attention not the best day of her life!!!

I do things like that with my 2 little girls but they don’t sit there saying all serious and thoughtful and then announce…“This is the best day of my life” Don’t get me wrong…it’s nice and my girls love it…but I can tell Ela means it because let’s face it….her Mum normally never gives her attention, even when Ela tries to get her attention!

Extremely sad.

And why do you have to video those moments Sevda?? You can’t even give Ela undivided attention….you did that moment pre-planned TO VIDEO as a clap back because you know people are getting to you about your total lack of attention towards Ela and you are aware reports are being sent about your neglect. It would not surprise me if after that video, you pulled off the mask and shifted to another sofa!
Omg - I've just forced myself to watch this! Reaching out for Ewas hand - how fing fake and staged.
Sedat laughing at them was brilliant 👏

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
Ummmmmm this was so uncomfortable to watch 😬. Ela looks like a rabbit being held hostage and saint sevda looks like fing Mrs. Doubtfire. Holding hands and saying this is the best day of their lives?! If this is the best your life has got, then you sadly have no life 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_2028.png
    IMG_2028.png
    342.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2029.png
    IMG_2029.png
    331.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2030.png
    IMG_2030.png
    317.3 KB · Views: 10

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
What horrible cruel woman. She is constantly putting sedat down at every single opportunity!
Todays it’s that he doesn’t want to go shopping and lunch with her, probably because he doesn’t want to be seen in public with the. And the mess in the living room is sedat. No Sevda, no! The mess is because you house is cluttered with s and that’s your fing mess!
STOP putting your husband down all the time.
She said something yesterday too and I can’t remember what it was. Constantly having a bash at him.

Sevda it is NOT funny. It’s ABUSE!
IMG_1569.jpeg
As if the care home isn’t always cluttered anyway with tables and freezers 😂

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
I can’t watch the w today since the breakfast just reading here, we lost our dog today 15 wonderful years of the fur ball, it happened so quick out of nowhere, plus I had been up most the night as well as my mum was in AE so was there with my dad but she is home
If I watch her I will blow my top as not in the frame of mind for the w child abuser husband abuser and dog abuser
She can go do off with her free begging se oh I am ready for her if she goes live again
w DOESNT DESERVE ANYTHING
SORRY GUYS FOR THE RANT
So sorry to read this, sending big hugs to you and your family (((❤️)))

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
She is probably hoping that a brand will gift her a real 1 like kuki had. All these things she says are all hints to brands. She's not daft she knows how to beg for things. She wouldn't ever pay for a real 1. Same with the kitchen and bathroom and new car. She would still have the old 1s if the brands wouldn't have offered her them
Scumbag!!! Stupid witch! Can't stand the cow!