Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
The Istanbul video, what the actual do!!!! What’s that all about 😂 I have no words (neither did she by sound of her) 😂 " I'm not a fan of corn on the cob , but I had to get it as I was in Istanbul " . Huh ? Is there a legal requirement that you have to eat corn on the cob whilst in Istanbul ?
"Evvweyfink was stunnin" .. she's just re-hashing stuff that she's already posted . Desperate times eh Sev ?

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
Apparently everyone in her comments saying she wa supposed to blend the cottage cheese with an egg 😂😂😂
Bet she’ll delete all those comments because your girl can’t take any comment that isn’t complimentary.
Came here to say the same. I haven't seen it on my fyp from others so if I was to be influenced by her I'd have made it wrong.

Foodie she is not.
Stupid cow she is

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
What horrible cruel woman. She is constantly putting sedat down at every single opportunity!
Todays it’s that he doesn’t want to go shopping and lunch with her, probably because he doesn’t want to be seen in public with the. And the mess in the living room is sedat. No Sevda, no! The mess is because you house is cluttered with s and that’s your fing mess!
STOP putting your husband down all the time.
She said something yesterday too and I can’t remember what it was. Constantly having a bash at him.

Sevda it is NOT funny. It’s ABUSE!
IMG_1569.jpeg
SERIOUSLY? THAT LIVING ROOM IS OVER CROWDED WITH FURNITURE. ITS NOT SEDATS MESS. ARE YOU F…ING BLIND BEGDA? YOUR HOUSE IS A BIG MISMATCH MESS JUST LIKE YOUR CLOTHES!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I simply cannot cope with her at the moment. The cottage cheese wrap post she's just done? Why does she speak like that please? And I'll ask again for the hundredth time because it still annoys the do out of me. What the do is turnt???? Whatever the do it is it looks like she turnt it then fing burnt it the dumb b.
Trying to act clever and play down the cottage cheese wrap as been waste of time thinking people will take notice of her
I have actually done it and it worked out as easy as shown by others lol and didn’t come out burnt lol 😂 and didn’t have to TURN it either 😂
In other words she fed it up and wasn’t air fryer made lol 😂
The w is always late to the trend that was mths ago 😂
And Istanbul proving how desperate the w is 😂😂😂😂 keep going b as you are a funny as do you dim wit and while your at it go get some speech therapy to learn to speak in English and Turkish ffs

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
I was with my grandkids yesterday and I asked them to watch a packed lunch video and for them to tell me what they think. Grandson 6 and granddaughter 9. My grandson asked why the grapes are being cut and they both commented on why the packages were being opened. Both said they’re not allowed sugary stuff like the cookies and the gummy hearts and they said they have enough time to eat their food. They only bring water and snack is a fruit. They both don’t like sandwiches so they eat pastas with something in them and a salad. My grandson can make complete sentences and carry on a conversation. He’s 6 but turns 7 in January so he’s in the younger class. They were both baffled by the lunch and the half sandwich and the cutting off the crusts. They also said they help make their lunches. So Beggy Sevy, you are screwing up your daughter with your over controlling nonsense that you pull and you put too many sugary snacks and you don’t let Ela be self sufficient. There is no reason for her to even try. You hold your daughter back. And, for the record, my grandkids shower themselves and my granddaughter has very long hair and cares for herself. Her mother then helps put her hair into a nice braid or ponytail or whatever. She’s well kept and not dishevelled.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
if you look at other creators making the cottage cheese wrap and then look at her video, the difference is astounding. others make it look actually appetising begda. she is truly sE at everything - i would be so embarrassed to post that crap.
I made it after seeing it mths ago done by other influencers some in known ones and tbh it is nice if done the right way 😂😂