Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

wocoooo

May 24, 2024
Australia
Her so-called ā€œresponseā€ video shows a high level of insecurity. By censoring comments and blocking users on TikTok, she reveals an unwillingness to handle differing opinions. When you post on a public platform like TikTok, people are bound to express their views, and while you may not agree, sanitising the comment section is what led many to turn against her. Her ā€œresponseā€ video was also misleading and, frankly, verged on bullying. Her statement, ā€œI donā€™t wish you well,ā€ reflects her true character more than anything else. Terms like ā€œediting videosā€ and ā€œnarrativeā€ are just attempts to deflect criticism.

Her online persona is far from authentic. If you want to see the real Sevda, check out the video Kuki accidentally posted where Sevda lashes out at her husbandā€¦ Her real self slips through occasionally. Ultimately, she is the one engaging in bullying. Finally, sheā€™s just lazy. Plain and simple. This is why sheā€™s so persistent on maintaining an online presence and on being gifted freebiesā€¦ Hence the name, BEGDA.

ā€œBe kindā€ā€¦ TikTokā€™s biggest gaslighter.

IMG_3205.jpeg

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
Her so-called ā€œresponseā€ video shows a high level of insecurity. By censoring comments and blocking users on TikTok, she reveals an unwillingness to handle differing opinions. When you post on a public platform like TikTok, people are bound to express their views, and while you may not agree, sanitising the comment section is what led many to turn against her. Her ā€œresponseā€ video was also misleading and, frankly, verged on bullying. Her statement, ā€œI donā€™t wish you well,ā€ reflects her true character more than anything else. Terms like ā€œediting videosā€ and ā€œnarrativeā€ are just attempts to deflect criticism.

Her online persona is far from authentic. If you want to see the real Sevda, check out the video Kuki accidentally posted where Sevda lashes out at her husbandā€¦ Her real self slips through occasionally. Ultimately, she is the one engaging in bullying. Finally, sheā€™s just lazy. Plain and simple. This is why sheā€™s so persistent on maintaining an online presence and on being gifted freebiesā€¦ Hence the name, BEGDA.

IMG_3205.jpeg
Yes. Exactly my thoughts

Mar 2, 2024
Itā€™s so bad! I had people calling me all sorts of things, insulted me (the be kind crowd šŸ’€) and commented on unrelated videos. I had someone track me down in a Swedish group which means they somehow got ahold of my real full name. It was insane šŸ¤£ again, the same people who preach be kind and accused me of being obsessed. Itā€™s ironic.
Please donā€™t let them get to you. Theyā€™re nothing more than keyboard warriors. They wouldnā€™t say anything to your face if they met you. Bunch of loons. Youā€™ve just reiterated what we already knew about her followers. Anyone that can follow her is mentally unhinged.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 2, 2024
Guysā€¦either doormat or Begda herself deleted doormats comment šŸ˜‚
Serap needs to shurrup. Thatā€™s a Yorkshire Slang word for Shut up! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I thought she never shows toothy mcfly
Beggy big bollocks after a few drinks! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

IMG_3205.jpeg

IMG_3205.jpeg
Wow. Worded perfectly. This is best piece ever written about the Beg and all True. Youā€™ve hit the nail on the head.

Mar 2, 2024

IMG_3205.jpeg
Are you meaning the video where she thought sedat was taking a drink that was meant for his sister when in fact he was just opening it for her. When she shouted give it to her itā€™s for her. Actually screamed it the evil b.