Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
What the actual do is that all about with fatty and her lesbian friends. Absolutely stupid and embarrassing, rubbish,s and downright fing assholes the whole lot of the them. Sevda a b,mine is very fat,daddy is ridiculous with that stupid laugh,doormat is miserable, sedat is ugly and rubbish.
I pass.....
Right Bunch of wrong turn 6 weirdos. They would sell their Grandmother to make money. Flapper the slapper could sell some of her grandmothers family heirloom dresses that she wears. I’ll start the Bidding at minus 1p 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
Doesn’t shock me at all. It’s her MO. Acts all sweet for the camera when behind the scenes, she is ruthless in trying to take down anyone that says anything unflattering about her. They worked night and day getting all the Reddit threads shut down. fs.
Someone should write on her video why have you sent your delusional fans over to aurora’s page? Did you know your Sick fans are sending her death threats! Make her look the nasty t that she is!

Mar 2, 2024
What's with the Badoo adverts all the time? Aimee single mama cat piss has done exactly the same ad as Beggy ... talking about her funny moments after dating people she met through Badoo .. the hag hasn't had a fella since last year, when she launched her " Halloween " tree across the room and expected the dude she was seeing to come back ... are these Badoo people for real? 🤣
It’s all bullshit. None of them have ever met any man on Badoo. What people will lie about for money. Shocking!

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
I’ve gone private for now because it was becoming too much. But I hope and think it’ll be dead within a week.
It’s sad! I know how you feel as back when Begda wasn’t so quick to delete her “fans” would come at you hard for leaving a comment that wasn’t licking her arse and praising her. They would swarm and bully so bad and she’d like the comments bullying or saying nasty things

Mar 2, 2024
Mar 2, 2024
I hope she can withstand it! I’m thick skinned and I went viral two weeks ago for another video and thought those comments were brutal but nothing can beat this backlash 💀 it was enough even for me
Did you report the nasty comments? That those Imbeciles were leaving you. They’re are all mentally unwell.

May 22, 2024
Australia
Why the do are we getting jackanory story time from crazy t Kuki about how their lives changed after Covid? Who gives a do? I can't watch it all because she's boring as do but I can see some people aren't happy in the comments that she seems to have belittled warehouse working. Rude t. Warehouse working is tough and it's better than what you and your sister in law sitting around doing do all all day.
She just wants sympathy for engagement and $$$. This is how the Beg started to. Kuki is desperate to launch her TikTok career for the family business and Ken Dodd.

Last edited:

roriegzz

Oct 1, 2024
England
It’s sad! I know how you feel as back when Begda wasn’t so quick to delete her “fans” would come at you hard for leaving a comment that wasn’t licking her arse and praising her. They would swarm and bully so bad and she’d like the comments bullying or saying nasty things
It’s so bad! I had people calling me all sorts of things, insulted me (the be kind crowd 💀) and commented on unrelated videos. I had someone track me down in a Swedish group which means they somehow got ahold of my real full name. It was insane 🤣 again, the same people who preach be kind and accused me of being obsessed. It’s ironic.