Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
‘He was already trying to flash me’

Like what is going through her head right now… she’s talking about a child. He was not trying to flash you, he was trying to communicate with you. Just shows her thought process though, it’s all about HER rather than him. This language is very telling that she doesn’t have a scooby how to communicate with her son.

Wtaf
I found that video really distressing. How she can speak about him like that. A crazy child. Wow!! Yes and he saying he was trying to flash me eh no hun he was not. She really needs to get her parenting in order and quick for that little boy. He is getting failed and failed by his mum

Mar 8, 2024
‘He was already trying to flash me’

Like what is going through her head right now… she’s talking about a child. He was not trying to flash you, he was trying to communicate with you. Just shows her thought process though, it’s all about HER rather than him. This language is very telling that she doesn’t have a scooby how to communicate with her son.

Wtaf
Yes he was pulling at her cus he felt unsafe and she is his safe place unfortunately for poor M. She doesn’t make situations comfortable for him, she doesn’t his needs. It’s all about her. She had to say flashing me so people would be like oh staff your boobs and bum were out.. all for attention. It’s all about her. She doesn’t know how to handle Max and doesnt suit him at all. She just created drama from swimming for content. I feel so sorry poor max.

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
😂😅 look at just how far apart her feet are 🤦🏼‍♀️ she needs locking up, aren’t we lils must be absolutely sick of her s. My daughter would disown me if I done half the s she does 😳 sometimes even breathing seems to embarrass her 🙈 so I can only imagine how L must be feeling, it’s social suicide for a teenager having an embarrassment of a mother like her 😬

Mar 8, 2024
She can hardly move cos she’s so big bottomed it looks like such an effort. She thinks this is funny or sexy and it’s neither.
She is big on the bottom and it’s very attractive on nice woman. (As staff would say) but cus she’s so ugly inside and out it’s not attractive at all on her. She’s hideous.

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
I have just been watching a clip or two from an Aberdeen “influencer” with the initials NC.

Firstly: WHAT a beautiful girl she is.

Secondly: she’s at Gleneagles, having been invited by a prestige car brand - who also asked her to try one of their vehicles for a weekend.

Thirdly: her wardrobe is stunning. She dresses so well.

Fourth: She seems nice and smiley and is POSITIVE.

Lastly: Are you jealous Vag?

I thought so.
Who is NC? x

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
IMG_1856.jpeg
Aye ok nana a more intense job what sitting on the internet begging folk to buy the crap you say is always 10/10 well done Zelda
Prob the same reason she says ‘much’ instead of ‘many’ 🙄 along with soooo many other words she gets wrong. She also can’t grasp the difference between a ‘woman’ and ‘women’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ Not only is she fat and ugly with absolute dog se dance moves she’s beyond thick 😂 honestly fries my brain 🤯 she’s a right catch isn’t she…..said NO MAN EVER 🥴😂

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Funny as folk do know about her and someone asked her in trolls video do you know these people and she said no haha vav you know plenty of us 🤣🤣
Yeah she blocks all the ones she knows who hate her, so she can pretend it’s just people jealous and not people who actually know what she’s done!! Would love to see her get a comeuppance.