Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Awww here we gooooo ! Sympathy vid up . Been a while , eh ? Imitating Max 's roar ( probably frustration ) 🤬 What pals ? The absolute cheese melt . This roaster has a serious mental health condition and really need's help . All brought on by herself , get off the phone and spend time with your boy instead of seeking validation for the poor me!

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2024
uk
Awww here we gooooo ! Sympathy vid up . Been a while , eh ? Imitating Max 's roar ( probably frustration ) 🤬 What pals ? The absolute cheese melt . This roaster has a serious mental health condition and really need's help . All brought on by herself , get off the phone and spend time with your boy unstead of seeking validation for the poor me!
What I’ve took from this mornings video is ….. Max is clearly in the way
He is clearly in the way of her getting her “ brands stuff “ done

Well done for finally admitting you’re a s mum fanny. Never known a s parent happily broadcast it across SM day in and day out 😂

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Wtaf did I just watch 🤬 see if that wee guy fell over on the counter or fell off there is no bliddy way on gods green earth that absolute bliddy waster of a woman would have caught that poor bairn!!!! Took her at least 5 seconds to realise he turned that extractor fan on, which I think is about 2 ft away from where she is standing talking utter se!!!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
What a face . Skincare working a treat I see for them furrows . I'm in my 50's and got smoother skin and nae craws feet like them bad boys and that's her with filters on ? 🥴
I genuinely think when she speaks she raises they brows up that high 😂😂😂 that’s probs why she has so many bliddy forehead wrinkles

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched her dramatic video about taking M swimming.
She is so unnecessary with the dramatic hands and over exaggeration of how he was. She has to just get it in there her flashed her and she was bent over. Anything for attention. I can only imagine her stomping round thinking all the men want her so she bends over to show them what she’s offering. Poor M getting told stories about so his mum has something to talk about. How about get off TikTok and actually invest time and give M some attention instead of worrying about yourself and how you look and feel. There is absolutely something wrong with you. You have said your child acted like a crazy person. Maybe staff he was overwhelmed with you being in his face trying to force him to kiss you and shout like you most probably were doing. Using a stupid voice to talk to him. He’s a child staff. Needs or not he’s a child. He doesn’t need you shouting or using a weird voice to talk to him. He isn’t there for you to discuss with your weird followers. You make out like you’re so hard done by cus M has extra needs. You make out like it’s only you who has a child with extra needs. It’s oh so bad for you, you’re oh so tired, he flashed you it’s so embarrassing blah blah blah. I’d say you had your tits and arse on show anyway cus you have this massive opinion of yourself that you’re just gorgeous and stunning. When you’re not. You are pathetic and crave attention. It’s embarrassing that you have to use your son, your non verbal son for attention.
The use of your hands as well isn’t attractive staff. Elphaba does it too and he’s ugly as do. As are you. He also loves himself as do you. He also craves attention as do you.. see where this is going? You are like elphaba for drama and self obsession

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
I have just been watching a clip or two from an Aberdeen “influencer” with the initials NC.

Firstly: WHAT a beautiful girl she is.

Secondly: she’s at Gleneagles, having been invited by a prestige car brand - who also asked her to try one of their vehicles for a weekend.

Thirdly: her wardrobe is stunning. She dresses so well.

Fourth: She seems nice and smiley and is POSITIVE.

Lastly: Are you jealous Vag?

I thought so.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Also que mam or nana now having max for The day so Steph can get s done. Master manipulator ‘ I don’t want to phone anyone’ bjt knowing they’ll see the video??? Weird.

See if you were my daughter Steph I’d be furious… you’d get told to contact me literally anytime for anything you need…. But im not a se maw, so you wouldn’t need to make a public plea to get my attention.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I have just been watching a clip or two from an Aberdeen “influencer” with the initials NC.

Firstly: WHAT a beautiful girl she is.

Secondly: she’s at Gleneagles, having been invited by a prestige car brand - who also asked her to try one of their vehicles for a weekend.

Thirdly: her wardrobe is stunning. She dresses so well.

Fourth: She seems nice and smiley and is POSITIVE.

Lastly: Are you jealous Vag?

I thought so.
She is so lovely her videos are always so happy and she is enjoying life being invited to things.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
This mornings counter video just proves that she will literally let that boy do anything that provides HER with 5 minutes of peace to do HER things.

She never looked over at him once whilst he was all over that counter. He could have fell, turned on something hot like the kettle etc.

Zero safety awareness. Zero boundaries.

She also had his full nappied bum on cam at one point giving him no privacy….

Despicable!!!

See if that was me I’d have been over flashcarding a no and safety card.

This is the third day in a row she’s riled me, her parenting is absolutely se. Max deserves so much better.

Mar 8, 2024
Also que mam or nana now having max for The day so Steph can get s done. Master manipulator ‘ I don’t want to phone anyone’ bjt knowing they’ll see the video??? Weird.

See if you were my daughter Steph I’d be furious… you’d get told to contact me literally anytime for anything you need…. But im not a se maw, so you wouldn’t need to make a public plea to get my attention.
I didn’t see all that video but was she forcing out tears when she said this? I saw her wipe away a fake tear but I can’t watch her cus she absolutely riles me. What was she pretending to cry over now?

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I didn’t see all that video but was she forcing out tears when she said this? I saw her wipe away a fake tear but I can’t watch her cus she absolutely riles me. What was she pretending to cry over now?
She mentioned twice that she didn’t want to bother anyone, her friends her mum or her nana. And didn’t have a man to be her ‘person’

Forcing out the fake tears. I can’t download it as my phone is full…. Of screenshots and information as I learn DAiILY about my little people. I bet her phone is filled with herself 🤦🏻‍♀️ xxxx

Mar 8, 2024
She mentioned twice that she didn’t want to bother anyone, her friends her mum or her nana. And didn’t have a man to be her ‘person’

Forcing out the fake tears. I can’t download it as my phone is full…. Of screenshots and information as I learn DAiILY about my little people. I bet her phone is filled with herself 🤦🏻‍♀️ xxxx
Oh my good god. She gets worse. Her family and “friends” will see this obviously. Can she get anymore self absorbed if she tried. Her person? Oh please staff give it a rest! You’re an attention seeking gobshite. No man can be with you cus you’re vile, nasty and a bully! Her phone is definitely littered with her face and herself pouting and posing

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Quick recovery / comeback from being so upset last night / this morning to this ! If I was feeling as low as that , I certainly wouldn't be on TT thinking I was Beyonce . She really has got manic depressive behaviour . Someone's comment , she need's another holiday ?!!! To which her reply was , I will after this. Wtaf , a new meaning to Thick Tok right enough .

Mar 8, 2024
The down turned mouth gives Aimee a run to her money with hers. Staff clearly thinks this is attractive 😂😂 it isn’t. What’s with the arm swinging move she keeps doing 😂😂😂😂 she can’t fing dance at all. She’s so stiff. Her thighs are just not rhythmic at all as her hips aren’t either. She thinks she is appealing to men by making this moves but she can’t move at all. It’s so embarrassing she keeps doing these type of vidoes🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I can’t cope with how much I cringe at her. Poor L having her ma grind on TikTok for attention and likes 😂😂😂