Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
View attachment v0f044gc0000cp6cu5nog65gs6o0b8f0.mp4
Latest video max and me went to his school today and met lots of mummies and daddies and all his little friends. I hope some parents come forward and tell a different story as the couple of parents I know from nursery absolutely hate her and the school is at the same place as the school not sure why she is making out he is going somewhere totally new.
She's a big fat liar, and karma is going to catch her. And whatever that may be, she deserves it

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Obviously not a miss moneybags going on about girls aloud but gutted she didn’t get tickets their is s loads left what’s up vav why cant you go incase you have to be in amongst people , the amount of folk I know going to Taylor swift from Aberdeen is unreal aswell I hope plenty people catch you in the wild what a lonely life you have beefy.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Latest video max and me went to his school today and met lots of mummies and daddies and all his little friends. I hope some parents come forward and tell a different story as the couple of parents I know from nursery absolutely hate her and the school is at the same place as the school not sure why she is making out he is going somewhere totally new.
Oh I'm watching what I'm eating so I'll just have a handful of cheese and FULL tin of beans and cheese , silly cow

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh again taking a comment and making a post about it that the only way you get engagement what do companies think when they see her Tik tok because it sure as hell isn’t a positive account why do you actually care you keep banging on that you don’t but your negative posts says otherwise if I was a follower who knew nothing about you I would be so bored of your content it’s dire

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Never mind you not wanting contact with them, your boys will never not want contact with you. ❤️❤️
You’ll raise a couple princes in to kings! 👑
It’s my biggest fear when my boys meet someone and they fall in love and then they forget there mum 😭😭😭😭 least tho I can bribe them with shot of my designer bags etc so they need to speak to me🤣🤣🤣🤣

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
The toileting comments are hitting a nerve because she knows she hasn’t tried, she knows the nursery can’t comment on her tik toks and she knows she could be doing so much more but she’s too tired and bizzzzzy.

Max shows he is able time and time again. She doesn’t give him the time he needs to succeed. Even when encouraging him to speak she doesn’t give him enough time and she’s repeating the question or answering for him he must be thinking what’s the point she will do it for me.

The fact that she realises and addresses he is learning disabled but refuses to give him extra time is horrible. It’s hard for me to watch as a fellow autism mama. There is not a thing I wouldn’t research and try… even if it meant failing a million times I’d still be trying.

The label seems to be enough for you and you rely on it to not bother your arse vav.

No one is bothered in this day and age about a child vocally stimming in public… but max bruises your ego so it bothers you when you’re out in public.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Broke my heart honestly just had to suck it up for him though, he's just not giving max a fair start, it's so horrible.
I know I am that mum cries at everything 🤣🤣🤣🤣 still the same but being a mum is the best blessing ever and all I want is the best for them ❤️ crazy that kids adapt so well and us mums have so much stress. I said to my mum I never thought about the age that my oldest one is at🤣🤣 she looked at me like I had 2 heads. I just thought about him being my baby and no other age now god the stress is so different 🤣🙊 I know she is a se mum. Xx

May 13, 2024
scotland