Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Why would you cry to strangers on a social media video? Didn't want to phone her mum or"friends";)c'mon really? .See through you and your manipulation Vav, surprised it wasn't in black and white with sad music to accompany it, transparent as do and cringe is off the charts.
I would be mortified not knowing who had been watching my antics and would be para as do when I was out and about. I'd be walking about Asda thinking wee Jessie at the checkout had saw me crying, making dinner, dancing like Paul Breach, getting ready with me etc and I have never breathed the same air as her before. Weird on so many levels.
Ha ha ha ladies remember ITS HER JOB 😆

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
View attachment v0f044gc0000cp648c7og65o2596ni0g.mp4
This mornings video funny how just at the end of the video theirs is a shout from max but it’s 5am in the morning and how can 2 kids sleep when Alexa is blasting out 90’s club songs you are a bleeping liar Steph.
fing yawn! Who asked what she does? Did? It’s like a granny telling you how many loads of washing they can do before 6am 😂

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
View attachment v0f044gc0000cp648c7og65o2596ni0g.mp4
This mornings video funny how just at the end of the video theirs is a shout from max but it’s 5am in the morning and how can 2 kids sleep when Alexa is blasting out 90’s club songs you are a bleeping liar Steph.
fing yawn! Who asked what she does? Did? It’s like a granny telling you how many loads of washing they can do before 6am 😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She is boring kids at school all day and she does absolutely nothing what she does isn’t a job not like what others do and for her to suggest it is, is laughable sitting on a live with her deluded hun during the day is not a job it won’t last forever and Steph doesn’t save any money always been a show off.

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
I’ll give her credit for how tidy her home is. She does keep things nice. Far cry from Aimee.

But setting your phone on a stand to film getting in to your car. At what moment when you’re walking to place the stand do you not stop and think ‘get a life’.
Aye cause nana goes out to help!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She is boring kids at school all day and she does absolutely nothing what she does isn’t a job not like what others do and for her to suggest it is, is laughable sitting on a live with her deluded hun during the day is not a job it won’t last forever and Steph doesn’t save any money always been a show off.
She doesn’t have time to do ‘homers’ for hair but has 3 hours to sit on lives.
She gets more time to sit and do her hair and make up in a day with her two kids, than I do with a 17 year old working 40+ hours a week.
She’s fing deluded.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
So is Vav the oldest? There’s an advert online for her mums child care services where she talks about her experience and says she has a daughter and two sons. Vav is put as the oldest.
I’m sure I read it was an older brother then Vav?
No vav is the oldest. Then there is her brother who is 1/2 years younger than Steph. Then her baby brother who is 18. Steph and Karl they have the same mum and dad. Karl does not speak to them, they was not at his wedding. He does speak to his dad, Step mum etc. Steph dad is married and they also have a daughter together and she is 16 now x

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
No vav is the oldest. Then there is her brother who is 1/2 years younger than Steph. Then her baby brother who is 18. Steph and Karl they have the same mum and dad. Karl does not speak to them, they was not at his wedding. He does speak to his dad, Step mum etc. Steph dad is married and they also have a daughter together and she is 16 now x
Yeah that reads how the advert is. But I’m sure years ago it was speculated she had an older brother she doesn’t speak to.
Good for them! No hope for the younger one he’s been raised by the three witches but her middle bro would have had his dads and new misses influence to help him out!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Yeah that reads how the advert is. But I’m sure years ago it was speculated she had an older brother she doesn’t speak to.
Good for them! No hope for the younger one he’s been raised by the three witches but her middle bro would have had his dads and new misses influence to help him out!
Yes he does not speak to her, he also does not speak to his mum or nana Mac. Says it all tho does it. The same nana Mac that also has 2 other children (sons) and has nothing to do with them. Xx

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Yes he does not speak to her, he also does not speak to his mum or nana Mac. Says it all tho does it. The same nana Mac that also has 2 other children (sons) and has nothing to do with them. Xx
I could never not have contact with my boys,I only have 2 boys (5, and 2). My little boy had his first day at primary1 today, I'm devastated but he loved it. (If anyone cares lol) but imagine your children not wanting anything to do with you, it would break my heart. Goes to show they must be a VILE family. Shocking !!!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I could never not have contact with my boys,I only have 2 boys (5, and 2). My little boy had his first day at primary1 today, I'm devastated but he loved it. (If anyone cares lol) but imagine your children not wanting anything to do with you, it would break my heart. Goes to show they must be a VILE family. Shocking !!!
Tell me about it I am the same. My oldest one is living his best life and hardly with us and it kills me. I moved out very young was 17 and that could be him soon but I know he won’t 😭😭😭 I want to keep them my babies forever but can’t. Once primary starts time goes so fast. Youngest is in p2 and oh me it kills me. I’ve said to my husband more kids 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙊🙊🙊 I know one of the sons and he’s so lovely. His wife is and his children. I could never ever not speak to my children xx

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I am delighted your little boy has had the best day. Oh bring tissues when it’s his first day. Xx

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Never mind you not wanting contact with them, your boys will never not want contact with you. ❤️❤️
You’ll raise a couple princes in to kings! 👑