Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Just further proof of how she holds him back for her own gain. Only allowing ‘progression’ when it suits her.

Look at the engagement she gets when it’s him though. No body wants her fing se personality and make up. She should have stuck with the sen community and she might actually learn something but no… she dropped all that once she grew for self promotion.

You can’t go back now Steph. You’re too hated.

I do however want to see max do well in spite of you.

Bizzzybizzzy

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Do do do

Vav he said don’t want to. That’s almost a full sentence and you didn’t even hear it. Or respect it.
Speaking starts as noise mimicking. You’re so clueless.
You don’t need to be all over him and kissing him in these videos. Jesus give the boy ROOM to BE.

Problem is… you’re a narc parent so you see him as an extension of you rather than his own person.

It’s clear from the caption it’s not about max doing well it’s about you doing well.

It’s taken you years, the work you’ve put in…..

fing WOW.
I reckon she talks, sorry, I mean she shouts in m's face is to stop people hearing him talk. I clearly heard, all done and I don't want to.

The amount of food she force feeds that poor wee boy, portion sizes are huge, I believe she constantly feeds him to keep him quiet, I reckon she packs a full packed lunch for the car drive home when he's finished nursery, as she's said before he eats the nursery food and from previous videos, he clearly knows where the snack drawer is cos I've seen in plenty times she's taking treats off him and telling him he can't have them for breakfast. Poor boy will be obese before the end of the year and he doesnt have a say because of his narc mother. She's not fit to be a parent 🤬

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
So the boy has hit a milestone - yet she has to turn it back to her, “ say mum, mum , mum “ always has to be about her the narcissistic horrible cow. She can’t just let him process what he has just done for himself
Same old , her engagement is se so bring on Max . The videos before and after are poor ..she’s a disgrace .

May 13, 2024
scotland
Our Vag better watch what’s she’s doing, first filming whilst driving, second, taking a drink whilst driving 🤦🏻‍♀️ my friend got stopped with the traffic popo for taking a drink and got a fine 😭
I’ve got it covered 🤣 dating a traffic cop! Who I’ve shown the videos too 🙈 he may or may not pass it on to colleagues in Aberdeenshire 🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I'm pretty certain I seen max eat coco pops with a spoon before she just feeds him cause 1 it's quicker and 2 so he doesn't make a mess but I'm almost certain he hasn't just learned to use a spoon. Imagine lying about that for a tiktok 🙄
I was just thinking the same, I’ve seen him eat with a spoon before too.
Why go in for the kiss each time. Food does not equal affection.

Eating is eating, he won’t understand later if eating with someone else and a kiss doesn’t follow.

She’s obviously reading here and wanting to answer back because I don’t see these comments on her page, and if there was she would use it.
Just like she trolled herself to answer you the other day @leonoraspink

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
View attachment v0f044gc0000cp7o7dfog65rimhdbdag.mp4
So someone mentions your son doesn’t feed himself as you have time and time again shown on holiday etc that you feed him but now all of a sudden you put the work in hours or work he likely eats with cutlery at nursery, taking content from pages you don’t read Steph love that for you.
And would you like someone to be all over you when you're trying to it, it is clear to see it’s all fake with you so force how tragic to act like that with your son.
He's been able to feed himself for ages!!! We've saw it, she's a fing clown