Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
View attachment v0f044gc0000cp7o7dfog65rimhdbdag.mp4
So someone mentions your son doesn’t feed himself as you have time and time again shown on holiday etc that you feed him but now all of a sudden you put the work in hours or work he likely eats with cutlery at nursery, taking content from pages you don’t read Steph love that for you.
And would you like someone to be all over you when your trying to it, it is clear to see it’s all fake with you so force how tragic to act like that with your son.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2024
uk
So the boy has hit a milestone - yet she has to turn it back to her, “ say mum, mum , mum “ always has to be about her the narcissistic horrible cow. She can’t just let him process what he has just done for himself
View attachment v0f044gc0000cp7o7dfog65rimhdbdag.mp4
So someone mentions your son doesn’t feed himself as you have time and time again shown on holiday etc that you feed him but now all of a sudden you put the work in hours or work he likely eats with cutlery at nursery, taking content from pages you don’t read Steph love that for you.
And would you like someone to be all over you when your trying to it, it is clear to see it’s all fake with you so force how tragic to act like that with your son.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Do do do

Vav he said don’t want to. That’s almost a full sentence and you didn’t even hear it. Or respect it.
Speaking starts as noise mimicking. You’re so clueless.
You don’t need to be all over him and kissing him in these videos. Jesus give the boy ROOM to BE.

Problem is… you’re a narc parent so you see him as an extension of you rather than his own person.

It’s clear from the caption it’s not about max doing well it’s about you doing well.

It’s taken you years, the work you’ve put in…..

fing WOW.

Last edited:

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I'm pretty certain I seen max eat coco pops with a spoon before she just feeds him cause 1 it's quicker and 2 so he doesn't make a mess but I'm almost certain he hasn't just learned to use a spoon. Imagine lying about that for a tiktok 🙄
She is lying. Max was using a side angled spoon, there will be videos of him doing it sat on the bunker when she used to do the pouring cereal videos. He’d then walk away with the spoon and the bowl.

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
She is lying. Max was using a side angled spoon, there will be videos of him doing it sat on the bunker when she used to do the pouring cereal videos. He’d then walk away with the spoon and the bowl.
Yip I remember him walking away with his cereal in her videos! She's only saying this bullshit cause we been saying she doesn't let him feed himself lately. It's like she wants to show on video that he's so delayed he can't feed himself and she has to do everything for him wen we all know she doesn't