Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She’s trying to claim its regression. It’s not regression Steph it’s inconsistency, laziness and no routine on your part.

She literally is the worst ASD mum ever.
Max is exploited for cash whilst she sits and makes up skills he’s apparently lost.

Making up regression. New low. Even for you Steph.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Is she taking the piss? 15 years ago she had her first child.. I know her maths ain’t her strong point but do me they stopped institutionalising autistic children around 1960.
Prior to her kid being born she cut an autistic girls hair, was Steph in an ‘institution’ at the time?

She’s so outdated it’s actually unreal. Discrimination against her son every single day. Maybe she should ‘educate’ herself rather than tell everyone else to do so.
It’s clear as water she wants slow progression for her son.

Also, what the do is the persons daughters account got to do with the person having a genuine opinion. Thats enraged me. Why go after or highlight a child’s account.
Steph, take people having a difference of opinion to you without going after work places or children. t.
IMG_6946.jpeg

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
Shes really not got a clue! Folk with disabilities were not institutionalised 15 years ago ffs! And what if it is her daughters account she's following what u gona do beefy? Set your huns on her? 🙄 bully a wee lassie? That's right you bullied a wee lassie and messed up her hair due to jealousy didn't you! s

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240524-092652_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240524-092652_TikTok.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 31
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Just caught up on TL and pissing myself 🤣🤣🤣 @notrolly

Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic Channel

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Didn’t she just put posts at the time moaning about his machines beeping and can’t sleep?
Sorry I've just seen this. Yes she did do that. She also left L with him when he was poorly and she bought a dog even tho the hospital advised against it. Did she listen did she fook.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
How can she say she has no filter on?? I have that Mrs Glam powder it categorically does NOT have that effect. Misinformation.
She has the smoother on. No one walking this planner has patchy pores like she shows us she has while claiming no filter.
Aye she was saying oh it's good for a night out, how would you know when you don't leave the hoose. Is Max not off nursery today? And she's sat on live punting se