Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
My sons been driving 2 year now he’s 19, passed a few days after his 17th, he just got a speeding fine the other week 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ my other son starts soon too… I’d rather drive them every where myself
Oh no has he🙊 I think I am going to be even more anxious when he starts to drive, that's what he is getting for his 17th driving lessons and a car but I'm like you I would rather take him places 🤣🤣🤣

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
When I watched the live for the whole minute before my eye twitch got too much for me, she was saying that she wanted a man to do stuff for her, take the bins out etc but also able to pin her against the wall. My wee imagination eyes need bleached again for that but it stings too much so please stop your mutterings Beefy. Have a wee movie going on in my head and it's not nice. It's the Big show with a mooslover jumpsuit being body slammed by Ray Mysterio.🤢

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
When I watched the live for the whole minute before my eye twitch got too much for me, she was saying that she wanted a man to do stuff for her, take the bins out etc but also able to pin her against the wall. My wee imagination eyes need bleached again for that but it stings too much so please stop your mutterings Beefy. Have a wee movie going on in my head and it's not nice. It's the Big show with a mooslover jumpsuit being body slammed by Ray Mysterio.🤢
He’d need a bliddy fork lift to pin her 😭😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
The only pinning they will be doing with her is round her neck to shut her the fook up because of all the s that comes out her gob🤮🤣💩

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧

Noooooo. She did not say pin her against the wall?
He’s a painter and decorator not a plasterer.

And beefy we don’t talk that s out loud. The vision just screams desperation. You just want your hole basically.

A man can bring a lot to the table sweetie, even with a woman being independent, millions of us are coping just fine.
It’s just you don’t have the ability to sustain one.

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
She’s looking for a slave who says nothing when asked to do all the tasks she doesn’t want to do…. But dominant in the bedroom.

She gives me the cringe. No man is gonna let you walk all over him. You’re a bully Steph.
She actually gives me the creeps, it the barely suppressed rage in her eyes. Think she is like a bottle of skoosh, keep shaking and stand back and watch the ensuing mess. do help any guy that crosses swords with her. Full blown narc meltdown.
She made a tiktok "career" out of slating a guy that had the balls to stand up to her after all.

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
I know so many folk who are going to the Aberdeen show and they are like the rest of Aberdeen anti vav so let’s see if she actually goes, imagine going on about it and then buying tickets when they are 50% off 🤣🤣
Who will she go with? Auld nana or lemon sucking face Pam? Can you imagine? Nae pals Vav will need to go in disguise. Get a wee tiktok shop nylon wig, a pair of sunnies and keep her hood up the whole show.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
oh my days what was that marathon live 3 and half hours what an absolute cringe fest oh beefy you really do have a stick up your ass so stiff and boring, you are not irresistible to men you are cringey 🤣🤣 and how sad that your followers have to walk on eggshells on your page or they will get blocked 🤣🤣 roll on Ibiza canna wait.

Roll in Ibiza more like

May 13, 2024
scotland
When is the girls aloud concert vav said to start with she was busy but now she has tickets obviously bought then as they were 5O% off 🤣🤣 out in the wild in pj live vav.
Nah she’s been readying this and got a point to prove 🤣 Que the “I went and nothing happened cause they’ve nothing to say” I’m nae going but if someone gives her a beating I’ll pay your mortgage for the rest of the year 🤣🤣