Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
"Some people mistakenly think that the most important factor for social media success is the number of followers somebody has. So, they try to take a shortcut to their success and pay to buy followers. They equate the number of followers you display with your level of popularity.

However, that is not how social media works. Anybody can buy followers. But, you will not be an influencer unless you can influence people. You need to become a thought leader in your niche, and organically build your following.

The problem with buying followers is that it gives you a very unbalanced account. You have thousands of followers, but little engagement. The only person you influence is yourself, and it is not that hard for anyone analysing your account to spot what you have done"

Clearly, if you want to be considered an influencer, then you have to influence your followers’ behavior. If your followers don’t engage with you, then you aren’t influencing them in any way.

from this website - 8 Reasons You Shouldn't Buy Instagram Followers

Not as successful as you make out babes eh! No wonder you cant have have comments on organically

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
"Some people mistakenly think that the most important factor for social media success is the number of followers somebody has. So, they try to take a shortcut to their success and pay to buy followers. They equate the number of followers you display with your level of popularity.

However, that is not how social media works. Anybody can buy followers. But, you will not be an influencer unless you can influence people. You need to become a thought leader in your niche, and organically build your following.

The problem with buying followers is that it gives you a very unbalanced account. You have thousands of followers, but little engagement. The only person you influence is yourself, and it is not that hard for anyone analysing your account to spot what you have done"

Clearly, if you want to be considered an influencer, then you have to influence your followers’ behavior. If your followers don’t engage with you, then you aren’t influencing them in any way.

from this website - 8 Reasons You Shouldn't Buy Instagram Followers

Not as successful as you make out babes eh! No wonder you cant have have comments on organically
Correct 👏👏 her followers are only there to watch the s show not like or comment 😂😂😂

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Correct 👏👏 her followers are only there to watch the s show not like or comment 😂😂😂
Here she is now saying put out positive, get positive back, put out negative get negative back.... Is she feeling ok? like really? Most of what comes out of her gob is negative :ROFLMAO: She doesn't have a nice thing to say about anything except the tat she sells, 50% of her tik toks are about trolls and 50%flogging se.

What's positive? Maybe the effect is true Steph - you should know, as you're getting 90% negative vibes from your followers and trolls.....your engagement is pish, your life is pish and your attitude is pish. The fact that you're hated so much isn't an anomaly, the common denominator is actually you.

People who are liked have more engagement, people who are liked don't have to hide away and make up lies for content, people who are liked don't have to limit comments on their posts.

I suspect the following she has is bought.....and its hilarious she is acting like she is something every day :ROFLMAO:

Can someone explain this behaviour of saying you don't read the hate pages? why not just embrace them cos you clearly do read them. I don't know why '''''''influencers'''''' have to state they categorically don't read it but make it 90% of their whole being. We get accused of not staying in our lane, when the sefluencers dont stay in theirs!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Babe because you're not a size 12 and your whole life is a lie !
The video she done makes no sense. So she is not entertaining it does not bother her but she has a police "case" happening 🤣🤣 that makes so much sense not!! Hun your not a size 12 get over it 🤣 you are the most poisonous person I've ever met and that's why you have NO ONE in your life. You are a sad act simple

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
The video she done makes no sense. So she is not entertaining it does not bother her but she has a police "case" happening 🤣🤣 that makes so much sense not!! Hun your not a size 12 get over it 🤣 you are the most poisonous person I've ever met and that's why you have NO ONE in your life. You are a sad act simple
I was just about to say this…. ‘She just lets them’ but is going to press FULL charges against them 😭😂 also I call bullshit taking the wee man swimming….. first her hair is more or less the exact same in her bliddy snake peel video from earlier today, same pjs and on the pjs, it’s the same pjs she was wearing making breakfast this morning, using the frying pan 🤢 I’m sorry personally I change my pjs every night but she’s wore them last night, cooked in them this morning, apparently went swimming and put dirty pjs back on 🤦🏻‍♀️

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
I was just about to say this…. ‘She just lets them’ but is going to press FULL charges against them 😭😂 also I call bullshit taking the wee man swimming….. first her hair is more or less the exact same in her bliddy snake peel video from earlier today, same pjs and on the pjs, it’s the same pjs she was wearing making breakfast this morning, using the frying pan 🤢 I’m sorry personally I change my pjs every night but she’s wore them last night, cooked in them this morning, apparently went swimming and put dirty pjs back on 🤦🏻‍♀️
What a tribe of minkers!
There was a comment earlier which referenced a “crusty crotch“? Her PJs must definitely be getting crusty by now …….

Add her “top drawer“ into the equation (she, herself was boasting about her use of this just the other night?) and, well, the PJs must be a bit whiffy as well ?!?

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
You just know once she has read all the comments regarding her getting some truths told or a wee boot to the arse at girls aloud there will be a disaster of some kind ! Car was left on bricks , someone put glue in her locks , illness , her house was hit by a tornado, the police warned her not to go as she was a target blah blah blah for whatever reason fear will takeover and she won’t go and will have some dramatic excuse as to why !

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Can read her like a book. Every other week she does this. Same I don't think she went swimming. Same I change them every night can't sleep in the same ones need to be new ones.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Honestly someone comment asap, al give you my phone number and text me her address. Al go boot her up and down her garden and she'll no be So smug then , silly cow. She's getting too cocky
That is excatly what she is wanting someone to go to her door and be like look look. All for content

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Absolute boot with the dog vid ! 🤬 Imagine panning her / him off to the nan . My animals have never been an inconvenience to me , no matter my circumstances . Shame on that walloper , too lazy to walk the dog more like . Why get one in the first place ?! A dog's for life Vav , not just for Christmas . Utter bell end .
She got the dog when C was very poorly and the hospital advised against it should not especially because of the germs etc and again no she done it. The dog is named after C favourite Man U player.

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
You just know once she has read all the comments regarding her getting some truths told or a wee boot to the arse at girls aloud there will be a disaster of some kind ! Car was left on bricks , someone put glue in her locks , illness , her house was hit by a tornado, the police warned her not to go as she was a target blah blah blah for whatever reason fear will takeover and she won’t go and will have some dramatic excuse as to why !
I said the same thing to my mates earlier. She will s her crusties at the inevitable and ending up with a fat lip to go with her fat arse. There are so many folk that are gonna be actively looking for her at Girls Aloud to smack her one and I would actually go as far as to say there will be folk bought tickets just to get near enough to thump the lying, baiting fat t.👊🏻