Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
wonder who she is on about? Probably all bullshit
If she was building a case with the police she would be advised not to speak about it prior to anything going down, most certainly not to post anything public about it as it can deter the case…. She’s maybe building something with a lawyer 😂 definitely not police charges 😭😭😭😭 she’s no very bright is she?

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
All bull 💩 makes her feel important 🤣🤣

The police / she can’t prove who phoned anywhere 🤣

Can’t wait to see this come to nothing the same as everything else Steph.
It’s sooooo bliddy hard to get anyone charged with any communication act unless it’s been witness and even if that they could flip the story 😭😂 I should bliddy know beefy I’ve been there hen with real life stalkers🤬 cuuuunnnnnttttt

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
She prob doing that and hoping it will scare someone because she is going to girls aloud. I better put something out make sure no one will come up to me cause I've a "case" happening.
That’s exactly what I was gonna say, she has done this for her own safety at girls aloud hoping folk will be s scared to go up and knock her gnashers out but little does she know we would all happily take a trip to the station for a caution and have the satisfaction to have fin lamped one right on the t!!
Vav when you read this take note that point1; no one will get charged for voicing their opinion and knowledge
Point 2; the only police interaction you will be having is when you are charged with keeping the £15k that was raised for a cancer charity in your late husband’s honour ya cheating, thieving, lying, baiting fat t!!!!
Now do everyone a favour get aff the internet cos you are dire and get a proper fin job!!!!!!

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
If she was building a case with the police she would be advised not to speak about it prior to anything going down, most certainly not to post anything public about it as it can deter the case…. She’s maybe building something with a lawyer 😂 definitely not police charges 😭😭😭😭 she’s no very bright is she?
No she’s not very bright, as one would say “she is as bright as a blackout”

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Mrs I Don’t Use Filters 😂😭 the bliddy brush is smoothing into her face in the first pic 😭 how do they get away with this s…. That Mrs Glam se must be a miracle worker as it makes all her pores, wrinkles and lets be honest sty skin appear smooth and absolutely flawless 😆
FYI Steff your face is in need of a good dermaplane 😭 give up with the snake peel se too cause that is doing you no favours 😘

Attachments

• C03E942F-DB71-458C-91C0-715C2C552AC2.jpeg
    C03E942F-DB71-458C-91C0-715C2C552AC2.jpeg
    260.6 KB · Views: 52