Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
A few of her followers are I have to search for you, you don’t come up on fyp what does it matter not enuff of her followers are viewing and commenting if you follow a creator then you look at their content daily 🤣
She must see imaginary comments as well. Can’t see anyone saying they haven’t been able to find her. And if they aren’t looking for her content I highly doubt they’re DMing her to ask why they can’t see it on the fyp! 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
Pinocchio at it again to try and explain Why her engagement and views are bottom.

It’s because you’re a t Steph.

Mar 8, 2024
Them Jarmies must stink. No need for that bun. She’s drinking monster like it’s cool to drink. It isn’t staff. You look like a prick. Also stop shaming your daughter you horrible t
Just watched the rest of it.. she doesn’t care about views.. but they went down so she needs to talk to her manager.. so she does care.. she does care cus her lies and made ups stories are for views and likes. She uses her son for views and likes. She has do all else other than her followers and TikTok. Her saying someone slid into her DM’a has knocked me sick.. I wouldn’t dare say this and I’m a year younger than her. Get a grip staff. You’re a dickhead

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Just watched the rest of it.. she doesn’t care about views.. but they went down so she needs to talk to her manager.. so she does care.. she does care cus her lies and made ups stories are for views and likes. She uses her son for views and likes. She has do all else other than her followers and TikTok. Her saying someone slid into her DM’a has knocked me sick.. I wouldn’t dare say this and I’m a year younger than her. Get a grip staff. You’re a dickhead
Exactly. Make it make sense 🤣🤣🤣 what’s a tik tok shop manager gonna do anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
I said the same thing to my mates earlier. She will s her crusties at the inevitable and ending up with a fat lip to go with her fat arse. There are so many folk that are gonna be actively looking for her at Girls Aloud to smack her one and I would actually go as far as to say there will be folk bought tickets just to get near enough to thump the lying, baiting fat t.👊🏻
LOVE that! s her crusties !!!!!!
What a fabulous way to start my day - howling at Vag ….. thanks hotwheels x

Mar 11, 2024
uk
😂😂😂😂 this is spot on!

Also fanny is 100% lying about only just joining the beta programme, she’s had it months because when you were on the old one it automatically changed you over when the old one ended…. I know because I have more than 10k followers beefy so you can’t fool people…. You also have gifts turned on for your videos - again something else that you HAVE to opt into 😂
Stop lying again, and making s up cos your views are dog s like your make up

Mar 11, 2024
uk
😂😂😂😂 this is spot on!

Also fanny is 100% lying about only just joining the beta programme, she’s had it months because when you were on the old one it automatically changed you over when the old one ended…. I know because I have more than 10k followers beefy so you can’t fool people…. You also have gifts turned on for your videos - again something else that you HAVE to opt into 😂
Stop lying again, and making s up cos your views are dog s like your make up
Also, her short bideos have been exactly 1 minute on the dot for the last few months, which the programme have to be 😏

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Also Steph shaming your teenager again. It’s your job to teach her to put things away.
Exactly I have 4 teens in here, not only do they clean whatever dishes they use to cook/serve their food up on, they always wipe the kitchen down and have done since they were smaller. They all take turns of washing/drying when I’ve cooked a big meal for the lot of us…

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She must see imaginary comments as well. Can’t see anyone saying they haven’t been able to find her. And if they aren’t looking for her content I highly doubt they’re DMing her to ask why they can’t see it on the fyp! 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
Pinocchio at it again to try and explain Why her engagement and views are bottom.

It’s because you’re a t Steph.
She’s not too bright eh? Can’t find her content but can find her to DM 😂😭 she’s not on the fyp as people aren’t interested in her s….. fyp is based on what people like/view no one is interested in a charity thieving, man hungry, s mother who uses her son for views/cash, cakes s on her face, thinking she’s a goddess, who’d sell her granny if she could, lying c@nt 😆🙋🏻‍♀️ that is all 😘

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She’s talking utter nonsense, this is to give her content, very next video she’s ‘trying’ to dance to bad boys, she’s obvs running out of ideas and regurgitating s from the past that’s pulled in views 😭