Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 13, 2024
scotland
Those fing clunkers on her feet. Careful someone doesn’t kick her into the canal, she’ll head straight for them bottom in those. They look like they weigh a tonne
Her ass will take her straight to the bottom! Standing here ironing my daughter’s clothes! She’s an actual size 10! Laughing at how the jeans wouldn’t even go over vavs ankles 🤣🤣🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
For someone who's desperate for her hole felt she sure slates men to fk. Nae wonder no man wants ye ya space raider looking fk
Protests far too much. One TikTok she doesn’t want one, another she’s crying she’s single AF, doesn’t want one, bad boys are catching her eye.
She needs to seek some help from a professional. I’d always laugh and say nothing a good shag can’t fix, but I finally stand corrected 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Does anybody else find it strange that Fanny’s companies house information will be available in June for everyone to see, and today she has done a video claiming she hasn’t been paid for her videos because she’s only just become part of the beta programme - although it’s not called beta no more, that’s was before it changed its name in November to “ creator programme rewards “
So Fanny, I’m guessing you haven’t declared all of your earnings from your videos for the past year eh 😏😏😏

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Does anybody else find it strange that Fanny’s companies house information will be available in June for everyone to see, and today she has done a video claiming she hasn’t been paid for her videos because she’s only just become part of the beta programme - although it’s not called beta no more, that’s was before it changed its name in November to “ creator programme rewards “
So Fanny, I’m guessing you haven’t declared all of your earnings from your videos for the past year eh 😏😏😏
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 yes yes yes. She has not declared anything I don't think and I mean nothing. She has sold over 100k items on tik tok shop, there is no evidence of tax being paid under her name/names

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 yes yes yes. She has not declared anything I don't think and I mean nothing. She has sold over 100k items on tik tok shop, there is no evidence of tax being paid under her name/names
She wouldn’t be that stupid would she also strange how their is a Stephanie Robertson with a cleaning business with the same date of birth registered in Manchester I think it was she bangs on about having an account surely they are getting her to pay tax

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
The bits of the live that I caught she said she had girls aloud tomorrow surely she would know it is the 4th of June 🤣🤣 for someone who does jack s all day she canna even mind when things are on.
Unless she’s going all the way to Sheffield no she doesn’t. I do think she’s no intention of going so doesn’t have a clue when it is.

Imagine if she does go all the way to Sheffield for it …. That tells EVERYTHING 🙈🤣

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
Exactly I have 4 teens in here, not only do they clean whatever dishes they use to cook/serve their food up on, they always wipe the kitchen down and have done since they were smaller. They all take turns of washing/drying when I’ve cooked a big meal for the lot of us…
Brilliant ❤️ can we swappsies for a couple of mine coz all they do around this house is back chat 🙈