Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
I thought she said she had great boobs 🤢🤢😂😂 the sag is unbelievable for a woman of her age 😂😂 tuck them in ya pockets you scruffy slaggggg
Not in the slightest bit pert !!

is there a pert boob filter?

Obviously not.

Hmmmm …. I’ll invent one and flog it to Vag and make my millions. She’s BOUND to want it?!?!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
1 packet of rice each holy s her meals are stone cold and gigantic we use 2 packs half a packet each for a family of 4 and her wanting sponsored but the rice company 🤣🤣 most people used micro rice vav and I can’t wait for Ibiza she will be the old wrinkley women next to all the young girls my friends younger sister is going in June for her henny they have all the hotspots booked let’s see where vav goes 🤣
Can see her flinging her spaniels ears about big Wayne Linekar 😂😭

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
1 packet of rice each holy s her meals are stone cold and gigantic we use 2 packs half a packet each for a family of 4 and her wanting sponsored but the rice company 🤣🤣 most people used micro rice vav and I can’t wait for Ibiza she will be the old wrinkley women next to all the young girls my friends younger sister is going in June for her henny they have all the hotspots booked let’s see where vav goes 🤣
I can't wait for the content 😛