Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Can you guess where I am Vav?
Not sure you’d make it up here, it’s a steep hike to get this close to the sign. Think you’d need some oxygen.
I’m just out on a hike with friends while my husband has some meetings. Then it’s a lovely dinner later on in an establishment that would look at you and say sorry we are full. IMG_5530.jpeg
I did wonder where your posting her pish went but where you are is much better 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I did wonder where your posting her pish went but where you are is much better 🤣
Have you been getting her videos posted here? Tag me if you want any and I’ll happily do them for you. I’m 8hrs behind 👍🏼
She’s so desperate isn’t she? I can’t imagine any man being interested in her now with all her past detailed all over the internet 😆🤪🫢😆

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Have you been getting her videos posted here? Tag me if you want any and I’ll happily do them for you. I’m 8hrs behind 👍🏼
She’s so desperate isn’t she? I can’t imagine any man being interested in her now with all her past detailed all over the internet 😆🤪🫢😆
I’ve been putting up some when I can, oh she was loving the two guys in her live tonight that’s until Korey fed off and she embarrassed herself in dadsam live wouldn’t speak to another guy if she had a boyfriend as she has morals the comments on the guys live was hilarious 😆

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’ve been putting up some when I can, oh she was loving the two guys in her live tonight that’s until Korey fed off and she embarrassed herself in dadsam live wouldn’t speak to another guy if she had a boyfriend as she has morals the comments on the guys live was hilarious 😆
I wish I’d seen it 😂😂😂😂😂she comes across as so bloody desperate 😆

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Natasha Calder has a video up about a cancer charity event - Maggies. Culture Crawl - that she will be taking part in during June.

Do we ever see crusty old Vag doing any good work for ANY charity? You would think she would be constantly raising funds for SEN charities? No??

I know that her track record for handing over the proceeds isn’t great but you would think she would at least appear to TRY?

Erm, no, she can’t bother her big backside, can she.

The differences between Despervago and NC are so stark. I know that I have mentioned it before but Holy CRAP Vag ….. what a dumpy old slapper you look in comparison. I think you must be insanely jealous of the many other young, beautiful, classy and NICE creators out there. Love that for you. You are a despicable human being …. and the biggest bully out there!

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She really doesn’t if max dad is away for a month then he should be home when she goes to Ibiza so who has lily as she keeps banging on she is true single mum to her but she goes to her dads so where will lily be dumped.
The kids have always been dumped with whoever will take them, she doesn’t mind who. Single mum my ass. Supported by kids fathers, life insurance and stolen charity money. Not to mention the revolving bedroom door.