Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Christ , I just kicked myself off the group there . Dunno , what I pressed 🥴 Has anyone got that live to go back and see what I commented previously , if the case ? Until them , I'll stand corrected , I'm sure that's what she said ! Jesus , they're still at it at near 1 am ! Only because I can't sleep I watched the drivel .

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It’s mental that all these guys she goes live with don’t question her more about all the comments folk put up, but would rather mods delete and block folk and even more tragic being like Sam and adding in one of her mods, I would love if a one of the guys just kept on asking her about all the s she would go nuts are they just wanting the followers she has really don’t get it, plus sam says a troll has to be ugly to post a negative comment and they must be unhappy to post a negative comment, think sam needs to have a read about Steph as if you were happy why would you phone people’s work and do all the awful things she has done if you were a good looking person.

May 24, 2024
The World
Is she honestly showing her son sleeping to a stranger on the internet? (Plus those participating in voyeurism)
This is where Petr needs to get his head out his fing arse and tell her to stop parading his son to strange men on the internet. Steph because you have FT’d this man does not mean you know him, the fact he has kids doesn’t mark him as safe either. I’m sure he is but besides the point. For the love of fing god stop thinking with your fanny. You are a piece of s, give that boy some dignity.

‘you’ve seen me on FaceTime am I ugly?’ Steph you may have a passable face, but your personality and soul is ugly as do and that’s never going to change.

May 24, 2024
The World
It’s mental that all these guys she goes live with don’t question her more about all the comments folk put up, but would rather mods delete and block folk and even more tragic being like Sam and adding in one of her mods, I would love if a one of the guys just kept on asking her about all the s she would go nuts are they just wanting the followers she has really don’t get it, plus sam says a troll has to be ugly to post a negative comment and they must be unhappy to post a negative comment, think sam needs to have a read about Steph as if you were happy why would you phone people’s work and do all the awful things she has done if you were a good looking person.
I’m a good looking woman and happily post negative stuff about Steph. His theory is incorrect 🤣🤣🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Same 🙌🏼😂 I can honestly say, probably 99.9% are better looking than her. She wishes she looked like us 😂
I’m pretty sure we are out his league if I'm perfectly honest, and not to upset you Sam but probably have better biceps and abs than you too 🤣 still got a few things to say about people who do wrong in the world and act like their s don’t stink.
What a funny ole comment to make. People must be ugly if they have something negative to say, yet his content is sexist and degrading.
People who make content out of relationship woes scream narcissistic, low self esteem and lack of self awareness.
WE ALL hurt people in relationships. If you experience the same things in every relationship, the problem is you.
You usually find the one who done the worst, are the ones shouting about it the most.
Must mean you’re ugly too, Sam.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Just seen the comment on the live where someone said “ have you been to the north east “
Beefy love, have you been watching inside the force on a Monday night?

If you acted the way you do on live you certainly wouldn’t make it out alive …. We have the highest crime rate in the UK don’t you know 😂😂
Nobody would ever put their head to the floor round here for you 🤪

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I’m pretty sure we are out his league if I'm perfectly honest, and not to upset you Sam but probably have better biceps and abs than you too 🤣 still got a few things to say about people who do wrong in the world and act like their s don’t stink.
What a funny ole comment to make. People must be ugly if they have something negative to say, yet his content is sexist and degrading.
People who make content out of relationship woes scream narcissistic, low self esteem and lack of self awareness.
WE ALL hurt people in relationships. If you experience the same things in every relationship, the problem is you.
You usually find the one who done the worst, are the ones shouting about it the most.
Must mean you’re ugly too, Sam.
Wait till she finds out he lives in a council
House, not her type whatsoever! Not that there is anything wrong with that whatsoever, especially at these times. But just not her type, no inheritance 😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’m a good looking woman and happily post negative stuff about Steph. His theory is incorrect 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s a right strange one he is just enabling her folk ugly or not happy or sad can post what they want about someone who has did some awful things and he is a mug for putting that Ruth as mod he’s just opened a can of worms doing that.

May 24, 2024
The World
Wait till she finds out he lives in a council
House, not her type whatsoever! Not that there is anything wrong with that whatsoever, especially at these times. But just not her type, no inheritance 😂
He’s got two beautiful little babies, Vav won’t cope with not being his full priority. You seen it with Harley