Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
That poor boy has had his rights to privacy taken from him, it turns my stomach that they haven’t a clue what weirdos are doing with the images online, the internet is a wicked place full of the worst of the worst humans imaginable, my stomach is turning right now. Views always go up when children are involved why can’t they get it through their thick skulls it’s weirdos saving it!!! Same with that Sam stop exploiting your children!!

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Good for you 👏 coming from someone who’s job is to safeguard children. You’ve left personal feelings out of it.

Wonder how she would feel if Petr was doing this online with women
I was thinking that too, but again whether I hate her and she's this and that, I couldn't just allow this to continue and not say anything. Or whether he replies or not, i don't care but as long as he is made aware and he can deal with it.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
100% and he will definitely not choose her over them ever. He is good dad
He won't put up with her s either the way Harley did . She treated him like a child ! This guy is on with tonnes of stunning women every night , she would blow a fuse ! I can't think of anything worse than flirting with someone in front of hundreds of people . She doesn't give a feck

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
How do you even get away with such an accusation is beyond me. Steph is the woman that gives all women a bad name for crying wolf. She does us women a disservice.
There should be repercussions for women who do that s.
Involving L in it too. 🤢

I know how disgusting is that. There is people that happens to and are to scared to speak out and then her and involves her child. Like why😡😡😡

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
You got it spot on 👏 it’s not malicious it is about safety of his child, and he has every right to know! They co parent so why should it be ok for her to do this, a you’re spot on with the confused part! Surely that pic would be a wake up call to any parent!!! Well done you ❤️
I’m totally disgusted that when I reported her to child services a while back they said there was no safeguarding issue and no action was being taken, now I’ve contacted them a couple of times and their attitude was terrible regarding this🤬🤬🤬🤬

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I’m totally disgusted that when I reported her to child services a while back they said there was no safeguarding issue and no action was being taken, now I’ve contacted them a couple of times and their attitude was terrible regarding this🤬🤬🤬🤬
I think they'll be keeping an eye on thing's once M attend's school . His need's will become greater as he get's older . She won't have a choice when SW become involved.