Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
For those who missed the live, I only caught 10 minutes because she was playing into Sam’s games and it was knocking me off my dinner 😂
She was fuming before she even mentioned it snapping at comments, snapping at Sam saying he’s coming for a cup of tea. Like she was being eating up by something , you know you can tell?

Then she just mentioned it, said do you know what someone last night messaged my fing ex husband saying I am showing max on live, I never show max on live. She said they can do what they want because he just laughed and didn’t get it

Soooo, has he read the message on Facebook? Because you can see if it’s been read can’t you 😂 and if he hasn’t read it, well we all know she’s been caught out lying again.

Also, why would she say they sent it last night when it was sent this morning, petr would know that 🫠🫠

So she’s obviously had her first catch up this morning assuming it was done last night

LOVE THIS
Hi beefy ya big whale 😂😂
If it had been done last night then she would have been spitting feathers first thing this morning on the packed lunch video.
Vav ya big fat w bag do you want the screenshot or the actual video of you showing your wee boy asleep last night to your latest bit of dick and the rest of the fin internet you lying fat venomous lying vindictive evil t??? Do let me know and the evidence shall be produced to you t!!!!

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
A repost the vav has done erm you are in no position to judge people who watch their children when your is stuck in a iPad 24/7.
IMG_2096.png
Yes I comment on this, about how much of a scummy mummy you are, and you don't deserve your children but I also look after mines 24/7 when not working, not getting everyone else to watch them. Also I put in the time and effort to educate my children, teach them right from wrong , give them a stable house and routine, spoil them with love and affection, while you had your son in your bed last night flashing him to your newest victim on live, my children had a lovely homemade HOT meal, a nice bath, a cuddle with me and their dad without our phones being shoved in their faces or embarrassing them on the internet, got into fresh beds, tucked up and actually READ a story and fell fast asleep, knowing they are safe from strangers on the internet. Now who's winning ya daft coo.

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
My friend said this to me today she thinks she is doing that
She definitely is on the slimming injections she will be sting her pants for Ibiza all that that gorge figures. It’s the one product we won’t see her trying to get commission off of though as she would never admit it 🤪 hey it will maybe give you a more space raider looking face beefy but you will always be the our lipodema warrior 💪🏼💪🏼
I mean does she expect us to believe she’s losing weight sitting on a live for hours every day chasing new 🍆 and driving about absolute bellend of a woman. She looks so odd and out of proportion 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh but I thought she didn't read her, I didn't do it to spite her, I done it to protect M because she won't.
Is there nothing more any professionals can do? Even though she’s not physically abusing him what she does with him on social media every day is appalling there is not one bit of safe guarding that wee boy everyone on TikTok knows

*where he sleeps
*what he eats
*his daily struggles
*his private hospital moments

She constantly overstimulates him with everything she actually know do all about being an ASN mother! She has no tips or strategies to help anyone’s child come on I mean would anyone take parenting advice from someone who didn’t know who her daughters dad was 🤦🏻‍♀️

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
If it had been done last night then she would have been spitting feathers first thing this morning on the packed lunch video.
Vav ya big fat w bag do you want the screenshot or the actual video of you showing your wee boy asleep last night to your latest bit of dick and the rest of the fin internet you lying fat venomous lying vindictive evil t??? Do let me know and the evidence shall be produced to you t!!!!
A tip top post hot wheels x