Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
She definitely is on the slimming injections she will be sting her pants for Ibiza all that that gorge figures. It’s the one product we won’t see her trying to get commission off of though as she would never admit it 🤪 hey it will maybe give you a more space raider looking face beefy but you will always be the our lipodema warrior 💪🏼💪🏼
I mean does she expect us to believe she’s losing weight sitting on a live for hours every day chasing new 🍆 and driving about absolute bellend of a woman. She looks so odd and out of proportion 🤣
She’s too cagey with it , we got told every time she hit that gym . If she was dieting she would be looking for praise so she’s defo up to something . For someone with an ED , skinny Jags aren’t exactly the right route for her . Wonder what her followers will make of that !!

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpcau4nog65kb7re3t1g.mp4
How sickening using a video of a baby and they song Steph you have no idear of what js going on in the world around you as you so obsessed with yourself should be kicked off of Tik tok choices to work with brands ie L’Oréal who are condoning the violence she is a utter tool.
Not even just of a baby, someone else's baby!! Wonder if this about me "acting like an animal" contacting him, seeing as she surely can't be interested in anything else other herself ,in that case woof woof

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
If he doesn't do anything about it he's just as bad as her now. Can't wait for the rant , I'd happily give my name/where I work if it wasn't for the safety of my workplace given its with CHILDREN and safeguarding children, something beefy doesn't know anything about

So he has addressed it when they was going through the divorce and unfortunately she is not breaking any laws. But vav was saying he was just trying to control her and to stop her income. Now with people messaging him etc. might be a total different story. Cause this is the woman who has had stalkers, death threats, her children have had death threats, she has had to move but she still posts her life.

May 24, 2024
The World
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpcau4nog65kb7re3t1g.mp4
How sickening using a video of a baby and they song Steph you have no idear of what js going on in the world around you as you so obsessed with yourself should be kicked off of Tik tok choices to work with brands ie L’Oréal who are condoning the violence she is a utter tool.
Still punting L’Oréal and drinking Starbucks though eh

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
She’s too cagey with it , we got told every time she hit that gym . If she was dieting she would be looking for praise so she’s defo up to something . For someone with an ED , skinny Jags aren’t exactly the right route for her . Wonder what her followers will make of that !!
VERY cagey! We see you though lipo legs we know exactly what you are doing. She knows her followers wouldn’t support it that’s why. She’s a psycho

May 24, 2024
The World
So he has addressed it when they was going through the divorce and unfortunately she is not breaking any laws. But vav was saying he was just trying to control her and to stop her income. Now with people messaging him etc. might be a total different story. Cause this is the woman who has had stalkers, death threats, her children have had death threats, she has had to move but she still posts her life.
Maybe that’s the route to go down, with people online with no affiliation to them is showing concerns it will strengthen his case. Now no longer him ‘controlling and stopping her income’
Also her videos tell a bunch of strangers Maxs ‘favourites’. Easy for anyone to ‘lure’ Max.
As I said on Aimee’s thread, anyone could walk up to harper and say ‘Hi Harper how are you? Was talking to your mum this morning, I hope you liked they cakey she gave you for lunch bag, did you enjoy the trip to Barcelona, she showed me pictures of you, all them sweets looked amazing. I’m here to pick up my niece, I can drop you home if you like?’
It only takes for them recount what tiktok they put up that morning and spin it. Take photos from online, make up a fake WhatsApp chat and call the other person Aimee and send the photos to themselves from that account looking like Aimee or Vav has sent them, appearing like friends.
Sickos will go to ALL lengths.
These influencers give a running commentary of everything about their children. They think it won’t happen to them, but sickos bank on that because their guard is down.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Maybe that’s the route to go down, with people online with no affiliation to them is showing concerns it will strengthen his case. Now no longer him ‘controlling and stopping her income’
Also her videos tell a bunch of strangers Maxs ‘favourites’. Easy for anyone to ‘lure’ Max.
As I said on Aimee’s thread, anyone could walk up to harper and say ‘Hi Harper how are you? Was talking to your mum this morning, I hope you liked they cakey she gave you for lunch bag, did you enjoy the trip to Barcelona, she showed me pictures of you, all them sweets looked amazing. I’m here to pick up my niece, I can drop you home if you like?’
It only takes for them recount what tiktok they put up that morning and spin it. Take photos from online, make up a fake WhatsApp chat and call the other person Aimee and send the photos to themselves from that account looking like Aimee or Vav has sent them, appearing like friends.
Sickos will go to ALL lengths.
These influencers give a running commentary of everything about their children. They think it won’t happen to them, but sickos bank on that because their guard is down.

Well this is what I've just been saying to my friend it's very bizarre that "all" the stuff she has went through she still decides to show all her life. Well mind you she said not long ago she was not posting M much because of her acc being so big, the trolling she has stopped that 🙈🙈🙈 no but aye just show him sleeping, or in his nappy, or you dancing behind him like a bellend.

When the dad on L birth certificate they split up when L was about 10 months. She called that man everything, he's not seen his daughter etc each man she is with and it's ended she makes there life hell.

Brendan the "real" dad she has said the same you can't see L when things don't go her way yes when L was younger.

She is forgetting tho with M she is putting him out there like a toy and yes petr has every right to change that. That boy is just her money maker, remember it was called Max voice. That lasted long