Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Well this is what I've just been saying to my friend it's very bizarre that "all" the stuff she has went through she still decides to show all her life. Well mind you she said not long ago she was not posting M much because of her acc being so big, the trolling she has stopped that 🙈🙈🙈 no but aye just show him sleeping, or in his nappy, or you dancing behind him like a bellend.

When the dad on L birth certificate they split up when L was about 10 months. She called that man everything, he's not seen his daughter etc each man she is with and it's ended she makes there life hell.

Brendan the "real" dad she has said the same you can't see L when things don't go her way yes when L was younger.

She is forgetting tho with M she is putting him out there like a toy and yes petr has every right to change that. That boy is just her money maker, remember it was called Max voice. That lasted long
I’m sure he could go down the privacy route, also the exploiting his inability to communicate and consent.
As well as confidenciality regarding his medical needs. They co parent, Petr has a voice that should be heard and he can say he doesn’t want his sons medical records/needs discussed.
Putting him online with nappies showing, of him in the bath, or sleeping in bed. These moments babies should feel safest.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Maybe that’s the route to go down, with people online with no affiliation to them is showing concerns it will strengthen his case. Now no longer him ‘controlling and stopping her income’
Also her videos tell a bunch of strangers Maxs ‘favourites’. Easy for anyone to ‘lure’ Max.
As I said on Aimee’s thread, anyone could walk up to harper and say ‘Hi Harper how are you? Was talking to your mum this morning, I hope you liked they cakey she gave you for lunch bag, did you enjoy the trip to Barcelona, she showed me pictures of you, all them sweets looked amazing. I’m here to pick up my niece, I can drop you home if you like?’
It only takes for them recount what tiktok they put up that morning and spin it. Take photos from online, make up a fake WhatsApp chat and call the other person Aimee and send the photos to themselves from that account looking like Aimee or Vav has sent them, appearing like friends.
Sickos will go to ALL lengths.
These influencers give a running commentary of everything about their children. They think it won’t happen to them, but sickos bank on that because their guard is down.
It's so scary to think about!! Then there's her who doesn't care , but god forbid it did happen, she'd be devastated but it would be her own fault unfortunately

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I’m sure he could go down the privacy route, also the exploiting his inability to communicate and consent.
As well as confidenciality regarding his medical needs. They co parent, Petr has a voice that should be heard and he can say he doesn’t want his sons medical records/needs discussed.
Putting him online with nappies showing, of him in the bath, or sleeping in bed. These moments babies should feel safest.
He could also protest how she gives lily her privacy online because she requested but max cannot, like you say

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
She's up on Sam's latest vid comments . She really think's this is going to be the next victim . It'll be in her head already, she's going to marry him after showing her sleeping son online to him last night . Absolute bleeping weapon 🤬 Someone wrote , "I think this may be about you Steph " He better make sure he's got a strong anchor on his boat for that one !

Last edited:

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
stop flirting with me Petr, I'm practically married 🙄😂
Maybe you could let Petr know that there is a huge army of people who can provide him with screenshots of her putting M online at his most vulnerable and the amount of folk saving videos of him for god only knows what reason, also about her telling the entire internet that Petr was abusive towards her and L. About her telling everyone about M private medical matters and the fact she is constantly telling the internet she has stalkers and doesn’t feel safe cos they sit outside her house etc, his lawyer would have a field day with the consent issue. Xxx

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
I haven't been sure about whether to say this or not because I didn’t watch the live, but:

That Sam fellow sat there and watched Her Crusty Vagnesss film alongside (showing) her sleeping son?
To a man she has known for two minutes??

Shouldn’t Sammy, as a parent himself, have been suggesting that perhaps she might want to film elsewhere without Max in the shot?

Flora is definitely rattled though ..….. she deserves nothing less.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
The colour is lovely and yes it suits her. This is for Ibiza I bet. I don't believe she is that slim I really don't
I just don’t get it at all . Wtf is she doing ? Same clothes yet 2 completely different bodies 🤷‍♀🤔. I’d like to see a side on view of her in that dress

Attachments

• IMG_6112.jpeg
    IMG_6112.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_6111.png
    IMG_6111.png
    339 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_6110.png
    IMG_6110.png
    329.6 KB · Views: 69
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I just don’t get it at all . Wtf is she doing ? Same clothes yet 2 completely different bodies 🤷‍♀🤔. I’d like to see a side on view of her in that dress

So I'm not one that's into filters I really don't get it but for someone who is saying she LOVES her body I'm sorry she's full of it. Cause you would not filter each and every picture, video. It's so damaging. Now I know for a FACT she ain't had a ed NEVER EVER spoke about that. She is dangerous with all the s she says

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
I mean I hate vag, but she doesn't look the worst in this. looks like it actually fits her but then is it the truth or filters 🥱 suppose it depends what she's wearing it for
I would say she looks lovely there but that ain't her body! The outfit would be lovely for holiday and I think it suits her skin tone but I'd need to see it on her real body not one that she's filtered and stretched to fk to make her look slim 🙄
Shes still a desperate s though 🤭

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
It’s decent , but again is the picture filtered ? All this for some sey blusher

Oh that's filtered you just know it. I just could not lie like that it would eat me up, then again I think we would all feel the same. Her life has and will always be one BIG LIE. How nana and Pam allow that is crazy they are her biggest enablers and vav is the puppet master and she pulls all the strings