Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
She’s made her belly look flat and toned 😂😂she might be whacking the ozempic into her, but it sure as s doesn’t make your stomach go from “ protruding uterus “ to peter Andre over night 🫣
They also make you replace the fat once you stop. So it’s a horrible cycle!
She eats a full pack of rice for one, and whacks on 3 chicken fillets with a load of sauce. That salad dressing is so fatty and dense in calories. Chicken and sauce alone would have been 500+ calories. It’s not as healthy as you think cause it’s sitting on a bed a leaf. Plus the multiple cans of monster and coffees she drinks so many of her calories.
Swap to brown rice, it digests slower so keeps you fuller for longer, low cal sauce if you have to. But not too much as they are rich in fibre so cause constipation.
Because it’s considered a health ingredient doesn’t mean you can have as much as you like.
She has to be seen by people in person, I’d be horrified if someone saw me and though Oaft she heavy filters her body online.
Except they don’t because I’m not shy of hard work in the gym and I actually know my meals inside out. I’ve been eating the same foods for 10 years because I understand what my digestive system can cope with. Plus I’ve had a nutritionist design my meals for 10 years 💪🏽

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Yeah she won’t file for the first two years.
She should be registered to her home address, is maidencraig her old house? Registered address will be where correspondence goes but she can trade from another address.
She only pays tax if she makes more than £800 a month, which she does.
She boasted enough online about money she has saved for L and and friend to travel the world so any dodgey looking accounts filed she can easily be investigated to make sure those savings have all be declared and taxed.
You have to be careful what you put online, same with Vinted stuff. You pay tax on that too, probably why she’s halted it, with the amount she wanted to sell things for it wouldn’t have taken long to break the threshold to pay tax
If she’s a limited company she will pay corporation tax which is different from personal tax . It’s the company and not her personally . She will be personally taxed on any dividends she takes . Her year end will be 30th June 2024 so her accounts should be filed by 31st March 2025.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
They also make you replace the fat once you stop. So it’s a horrible cycle!
She eats a full pack of rice for one, and whacks on 3 chicken fillets with a load of sauce. That salad dressing is so fatty and dense in calories. Chicken and sauce alone would have been 500+ calories. It’s not as healthy as you think cause it’s sitting on a bed a leaf. Plus the multiple cans of monster and coffees she drinks so many of her calories.
Swap to brown rice, it digests slower so keeps you fuller for longer, low cal sauce if you have to. But not too much as they are rich in fibre so cause constipation.
Because it’s considered a health ingredient doesn’t mean you can have as much as you like.
She has to be seen by people in person, I’d be horrified if someone saw me and though Oaft she heavy filters her body online.
Except they don’t because I’m not shy of hard work in the gym and I actually know my meals inside out. I’ve been eating the same foods for 10 years because I understand what my digestive system can cope with. Plus I’ve had a nutritionist design my meals for 10 years
I’ve worked it out guyssssss. She’s been on Shein again …

Attachments

• IMG_6118.jpeg
    IMG_6118.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 27
May 24, 2024
The World
If she’s a limited company she will pay corporation tax which is different from personal tax . It’s the company and not her personally . She will be personally taxed on any dividends she takes . Her year end will be 30th June 2024 so her accounts should be filed by 31st March 2025.
That’s if she’s declaring all that she makes, and takes. Be interesting to see what’s filed. We know how Vav likes to steal money, but happy to take benefits paid from those not fleecing. ‘The tax man has already had enough from me’ 🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She is as bad at messing around with filters on this photo than she is trying.to attempt to dance like she is about to s herself how anyone can think she looks anything like this when folk in Aberdeen have seen you stomping about Tesco’s honest to do you need admitted to cornhill vav I hope plenty of folk take your photo next Tuesday at girls aloud you absolute fraud.
IMG_2110.png

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Was having a nosey why is she using her maiden name but the company is sj vavron also no accounts filed surely their should be some accounts, defo something 🐠 going on.
IMG_2105.png IMG_2106.png IMG_2107.png

She should be changing her address that's for sure. I don't think she has paid tax EVER. Cause nothing comes up. She went full time on tik tok 2022 she should have paid tax by now I would of thought