Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Cruella in the wild!!!
The eyebrows! Wow sharpie strokes !
The grey skin! The pores!
She may have hair on her face and I’m not shaming ladies for this!
But her I will! As she hides this all under her phones filter! Says no filter used but it’s there on her phone so hard to prove… till now!!!
Too many layers of make up that have blended together have turned the skin grey!
Liquid make up especially!
Ladies less is more! It’s all the primers and serums and creams she sells to make money! Commission based sales, the lies she tells to make rent 😂
HOLY FECK!!!!! 😳😳😳😳
How she has the audacity to meet guys off of the web when that’s the reality I’ll never know. Biggest catfish going!!!!!! She’s aging so badly 🤪

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
I feel so much better about how I look being in my late 30’s after seeing that! She’s an absolute FAKE!!! Caught out twice today big beefy broad flaps… the slimming filter disappearing tattoo and now your true face. It’s no wander she rarely leaves the house and isnt seen much locally. 🐱🐠
Happy Friday all 🥂🥂🥂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Vavron you are a the vilest creature to ever grace this planet!!
You got called out on a page for your use of filters to fool your fin brainwashed Huns and latest bit of dick and couldn’t handle it so got the page taken down. Now listen here FAT t what you commented on and got deleted will just keep reappearing so please don’t think you have won ya fat lying shameless t because WE KNOW MORE THAN YOU THINK WE DO and stop being delusional by thinking you can smother out freedom of speech. Your days on TikTok are numbered oh and ENJOY Girls aloud ya scrounging bastard😏😏😏

May 24, 2024
The World
I feel so much better about how I look being in my late 30’s after seeing that! She’s an absolute FAKE!!! Caught out twice today big beefy broad flaps… the slimming filter disappearing tattoo and now your true face. It’s no wander she rarely leaves the house and isnt seen much locally. 🐱🐠
Happy Friday all 🥂🥂🥂
Im 39, been through hell and back with my health and still have better skin than her.
You can’t outdo genetics I’m afraid. And piling all that se on it daily doesn’t help.

The cheek to s CT when she’s punting BPerfect. You don’t get anywhere in the world dragging people down Vav, didn’t you say that?

May 24, 2024
The World
Vavron you are a the vilest creature to ever grace this planet!!
You got called out on a page for your use of filters to fool your fin brainwashed Huns and latest bit of dick and couldn’t handle it so got the page taken down. Now listen here FAT t what you commented on and got deleted will just keep reappearing so please don’t think you have won ya fat lying shameless t because WE KNOW MORE THAN YOU THINK WE DO and stop being delusional by thinking you can smother out freedom of speech. Your days on TikTok are numbered oh and ENJOY Girls aloud ya scrounging bastard😏😏😏
What page is that?

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Im 39, been through hell and back with my health and still have better skin than her.
You can’t outdo genetics I’m afraid. And piling all that se on it daily doesn’t help.

The cheek to s CT when she’s punting BPerfect. You don’t get anywhere in the world dragging people down Vav, didn’t you say that?
She’s a big fat walking contradiction isn’t she? Hope you are okay my lovely and I agree you can’t outdo that. She has Mad Pam and Nana Grinch face to look forward too 🤪

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow