Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
She needs an evaluation , she's not right
No that’s precisely what we are faulting you on, in this video.
You’re exploiting your son and sharing every moment of him online, which is now his digital footprint forever, one he didn’t consent to and nor can he. It should be offline until he consents to being online. Not online until he refuses consent.
This online forever is a way for kids to bully, say max progresses, kids are now able to search online and see how behaviour and meltdowns, use this as material to abuse and bully. She is doing nothing to protect him against this stuff.
Petr is still his father and should have a say of this disrespect of his son.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Someone been editing her skin again...🫢🤣
Full face of make up on to go swimming???
I’m not being funny but he’s laid still at the end of the video reaching out for her, clearly calm. Whilst on the pavement. That was a perfect cue to pick him up and get him in the car and have a cuddle privately then ease him into his seat that way 🫠 she doesn’t have a fing clue

May 24, 2024
The World
Full face of make up on to go swimming???
I’m not being funny but he’s laid still at the end of the video reaching out for her, clearly calm. Whilst on the pavement. That was a perfect cue to pick him up and get him in the car and have a cuddle privately then ease him into his seat that way 🫠 she doesn’t have a fing clue
But that’s not content 😌

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Also another way to know she’s lying is the amount of extra information she provided In the caption. Liars always try to outdo & cover themselves with plenty information.

Despicable and lower than a snakes belly is vav.

Poor poor max. He deserves so much better than her. Delusion leading her to believe she has no pores, doesn’t need a man and is a good mum. Wow. In the video he’s clearly in the car and she is coercing him to come to her… how is that keeping him safe ? And if he wasn’t in the car he could have been running everywhere. He wouldn’t come to her during a melt down willingly. What a stupid idiot 🙈 again treating him like a dog.

NARCISSISTIC b.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
5k plus likes on that vid of meltdown . You utter t doing that ! ( couldnae get away with my comments on the old TT , ya know ) That boy , has zero privacy in his life ( and of course it happened in a public car park , how convenient ) She tell's people it 's to give a true picture of her SEN mum life . Myra , you don't give a fk about anyone else but yourself . At this point in time , she need's serious psychiatric intervention ! Utter fruitloop 🤬

May 24, 2024
The World
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpdm747og65g4i0j6h1g.mp4
Haha she thinks she is something haha doesn’t respond to trolls haha living rent free in your head vav you are tit at make up and you wouldn’t act like that in person 🤣 the negativity of her page is wild.
Because you put it on a TikTok doesn’t make it true babe. You filter yourself, we can all see it. We can’t all be wrong