Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Who is this Sarah Currie creature?
If she’s THAT bothered about bullying comments, she should conduct a study on how Flora’s “huns” speak to those who choose to comment on her videos/posts!
Those “huns” are thick as s and bonkers.

A "family" friend 🤣🤣🤣 never ever heard of her before but out she has come now.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpdd2vvog65km53c5700.mp4
How tragic tagging monster in her post like they are going to want a old manky mum to plug their drink 🤣

Also it’s not the sugar you twit it’s the heart palpitations and it’s weakens the heart she really has no clue, swimming both days aww no chums to do anything with how sad. How her followers can’t see she isn’t well liked around her is amazing 4 days to go for girls aloud folks I hope beefy is looking forward to it just as much as plenty I know.
"everyone in the comments" I've not saw one comment on his videos about the suger content etc, just admit you read here ya cow

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
When vav goes on about her 2 best friends she has had since primary school they are sisters. But like I said they only came on the go again when she started working a ice and c got unwell again x
Thanks for confirming that’s some friends that well who knows who paberdeen2002 is some other sad sack who sticks up for vav

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
The caption, what age are you🤣she can't clap back because she knows it's the truth, she does do all for him. Also the size of her legs, she's no a fing size 12
Resorting to juvenile name calling Flora????

Hardly what one would expect from a high-flying bizzzzzy boss b business womEn?
Grow up Flora!

And …… I don’t ever want to see THAT much of your beefy backside ever again.

Enjoy the Ellon Gala too. I’m sure that, as you are always banging on about “supporting local” - or is that only when Companies are gifting you products? - you will attend to support your community?