Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Honestly the lies this fat fin t makes up absolutely astounds me, I’ve came across quite a few manipulative liars in my time but this lying fat venomous thieving cheating t really does have to be the worst ever!!!
Listen up t Face, if that was actually sent to you then show us the proof but you cant can you ya lipodema legged fin fat ride t.
Hoover Hole just do right off, get a job, look after your children properly stop chasing dick pay the £15,000 charity money back and start telling the truth. Just remember we know a lot more about you than you think. See ya at girls aloud ya fat ride!!

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
So in their world happy people don't leave negative comments and yet again they're ugly 🤷 Such a simplistic unsubstantiated view. Will say it again, in a happy relationship, nowt wrong with my looks and not a troll, keep it on the forums nowhere else, which is called having an opinion.
He probably never had negativity in his comments as he said apart from the past few days which should set alarm bells ringing surely, but No, total clout chasing. Deserve each other.
And if someone did say that about wee M, then that is truly disgusting, but until you post receipts Beefy, I'll suspend belief.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Tell folk you are buying followers without telling people you are buying followers last night it was sitting at 441.8 and not it’s jumped to 442.8 you aren’t Excatly keeping it less discreet vav 😝😝
IMG_2203.png
Its so obvious especially when the engagement isnt showing it - can barely get 300 in her lives either. It just aint mathing!! Shes trying to fake it till she makes it but her content is all negative, literally just a cesspit of negativity. Hate watched by those who do follow her. But Im so jealous guyzzzzzzz

May 24, 2024
The World

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
100% I’ve been in that community centre with her and her mum a childminder no less has said about kids with disabilities in the past well before max came along princess lily was never allowed to play with that type of children they all have a brass neck.
Literally disgusting human beings , she doesn't deserve max. My heart actually breaks for that poor little boy. And the fact her mums a childminder is mind boggling

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Didn’t happen, how do you know it’s a woman? She couldn’t fight sleep, behave.
How dadbodsam fancies that do knows.
She has said she is sending account details to her Tik tok manager but not the police if it’s true what someone said, plus someone said how a woman could say that and she said oh it could be a man we don’t know yeah you don’t know vav because it didn’t happen.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Literally disgusting human beings , she doesn't deserve max. My heart actually breaks for that poor little boy. And the fact her mums a childminder is mind boggling
Yeah they are they can make out they are this and that but people have actually been
in their company and listen to the utter crap that has came out their mouths lily would never be allowed to play with any of the kids Pamela looked after they weren’t good enough for Steph and she has said horrid things about kids who were clearly not just naughty kids and were actually like max she is no advocate for any Sen parents whatsoever.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
vav clearly doesnt have a tik tok manager hahahaha and even if she did - they dont do anything about that kind of thing. oh god the lies it tells

'A TikTok manager will help you to create a brand strategy and keep it consistent. Also, to find the right voice that will bring your people to your page.
Don’t make scrolling via TikTok for finding new ideas frustrating, make your TikTok manager do that instead'

She certainly doesnt have someone creating a brand stratagy, there is no consistency - shes buying people for her page and uses other people for new ideas. She is fin at it. Saying things like ive forwarded it to my tik tok manager helps herself feel special, like aimee with her fake caseworkers hahaha

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
IMG_2195.jpeg
Another lie the glasses she chucked in the ice bucket video ain’t her Chanel’s they are the wrong shape but making out they were even one of her followers has said they aren’t the Chanel ones so silly lies Steph how sad are you. IMG_2196.jpeg

Why the do would you lie about that? So so so pointless. She is so annoying even more so now that she has her very on Churchill the dog running after her 🤮🤮🤮 he is nothing but a wet wipe. Hope he uses her and abuses her 🤣🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
vav clearly doesnt have a tik tok manager hahahaha and even if she did - they dont do anything about that kind of thing. oh god the lies it tells

'A TikTok manager will help you to create a brand strategy and keep it consistent. Also, to find the right voice that will bring your people to your page.
Don’t make scrolling via TikTok for finding new ideas frustrating, make your TikTok manager do that instead'

She certainly doesnt have someone creating a brand stratagy, there is no consistency - shes buying people for her page and uses other people for new ideas. She is fin at it. Saying things like ive forwarded it to my tik tok manager helps herself feel special, like aimee with her fake caseworkers hahaha
Her Tik tok manager is Ellie and zagadigital is her management same as amiee that’s the only reason they are friends.