Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
He certainly has the bottom teeth of a bulldog 🤣🤣🤣 rotten. He’s something else talking about the ugliness of others. I guess we can only put out what we feel inside eh and if that’s ugly … haha.

The video about the cows running that barely had room to run was weird. But of course the narc in her had to have something running towards her.

The cows prob just wonder how someone of their species had ‘made it’ and got its own rented gaff.
They obvs are in love with her also like every other thing with a bliddy pulse 😂😂😂

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
His comment about his views says it all eh… that’s all he’s in it for. She brings the views but that’s about it. They aren’t good views though going by the views/actual like ratio … learn to read the room Sam 🤣🤣🤣
Churchill your likes are only between 17/18% of the total views ya bliddy clown, can tell numbers ain’t your strong point, a bit like floras 😂😂😂 so aye pal I’d say people are saying otherwise

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I think he would get a shock if he saw some, if not, the majority of us but we're jealous ugly trolls of course.🙄 The only comeback that they all have without putting critical thinking skills into play, tbh, most of them are devoid of them anyway. They truly can't see that there is a huge amount of people who are fed up to the back teeth of these con artists rinsing the needy and vulnerable and walking about with their own made up realities ignoring the harm they have caused and continue to do so.
Just be careful son, cos you lie doon wae the dug you'll get fleas.
Just saying sammy boy, if you saw me you'd be blocking fat vav straight away, let me tell ye. Am no an ugly troll, good thing is though i have standards and would run a mile from you.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Leanne 😂😭 hen I’m sorry to break this to you but no one is jealous of what they have found in each other 😭 they don’t been know each other, absolutely tragic that eejits think that us who are in loving, healthy relationships would be jealous of they two 🤢 get a feckin grip of your lives 😂

As for bliddy Churchill there 😂 canny deal I thought the jaw was protruding more and more as he spoke 😭 us happy people call out bull s there is a difference you absolute wet wipe, all Flora does is negativity so there you go ya weapon, she’s got a face that even a dog wouldn’t lick, fyi my dogs lick my face all the time 😜 Flora would love to have my skin and I’m older than her she’s starting to look like a bliddy shar pei with they wrinkles 😂

Attachments

• IMG_0192.jpeg
    IMG_0192.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 56

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
The eye roll cause the wee man is falling asleep 😡 listen you ya bliddy cooooo im not entirely sure where you are driving looks like the mway or dual carriage way so driving between 60-70 miles an hour, still fing recording on your phone, pay attention to the bliddy road you horrible t 😡 I’d love to drag her in to an ED and see the aftermath of an RTC, I’ve seen horrendous sights. Honestly she’s just taking the feckin piss now

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1717340739.mp4
    11.5 MB