Staring vavabelle the evil within
N Harley lunchpackboy who went into the woods never to pack a lunch again
Horror Home GIF by Knock At The Cabin
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Sams engagement at an all time low. Love that for them 🤣🤣

Literally no one can be arsed with it. So fin cringe.

What a life to have no one to meet up with and sit and trowel se make up on for 3 hours.

So jealous of that like. So fin jealous…

Beefy flora and Churchill mutly a narcissistic dream made in heaven.
She is so boring coming home from the school run and just plonks her fat ass and speaks to folk on live for hours just shows what time of followers she has as they are also sitting at home waiting for her to come on a live then it’s off to pick the kids up from school then back home to make a cold tea, she meets no friends during the week or evening, let’s hope she documents girls aloud tomorrow, big love to folk tomorrow who are going give her a slap for me please 😂😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The what’s in my fridge video, did she actually finish her personal training thing plus your fridge is in order erm it’s all chucked in I have to have each shelf all sorted out when I am putting my shopping away and yours is just a rammy plus when you healthy your kids eat s what a nice ma you are.And no and I mean no personal trainer would be encouraging anyone to drink monster because of the effect its does to your body it’s not about the sugar but you should know that right 🙄 you don’t eat a calorie deficit diet so you will never lost weight but again you would also know that. Sort that fridge out Steph my ocd is going wild 🤪
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpettvfog65t8ffaifjg.mp4

May 24, 2024
The World
Has she mentioned or has anyone asked about her Autism Mum live event?? Bound to have been a few loyal muppets bought tickets but doubt she sold more than 50, cos it’s supposed to be tonight 😏
But she addressed it a couple weeks ago. Which made me wonder if there was enough complaints about it, that it got stopped?
As it took her weeks to bring it up…

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
How do you know you’re in a calorie deficit if you aren’t tracking it. Make it make sense Steph. You literally just wanted to show off the monster in your fridge. That’s it. You’re hoping for a wee pr package hun.

Not being honest with yourself is the truest thing you’ve ever said. Now be completely honest with yourself and what you see when you look in the mirror and how you can’t sleep at night because of your horrific self inficted evil past.

How you bully and coerce men….

For someone who has adhd she literally has no trouble with the things people with adhd have trouble with. Her house is always immaculate, her fridge is cluttered but well organised…. She has no trouble with washing hair or literally anything else. Distract mable seems to be the only trait… but being an illiterate, self absorbed airhead isn’t really in the criteria. Should have waited for a real assessment love. But I’m fairly sure she’s narc’d and lied her way through the assessment. She can’t tell the truth with herself or others.

May 24, 2024
The World
How do you know you’re in a calorie deficit if you aren’t tracking it. Make it make sense Steph. You literally just wanted to show off the monster in your fridge. That’s it. You’re hoping for a wee pr package hun.

Not being honest with yourself is the truest thing you’ve ever said. Now be completely honest with yourself and what you see when you look in the mirror and how you can’t sleep at night because of your horrific self inficted evil past.

How you bully and coerce men….

For someone who has adhd she literally has no trouble with the things people with adhd have trouble with. Her house is always immaculate, her fridge is cluttered but well organised…. She has no trouble with washing hair or literally anything else. Distract mable seems to be the only trait… but being an illiterate, self absorbed airhead isn’t really in the criteria. Should have waited for a real assessment love. But I’m fairly sure she’s narc’d and lied her way through the assessment. She can’t tell the truth with herself or others.
She’s a pathological narcissistic liar.
She has no idea either because of narcissistic traits she has no idea what she’s doing wrong. Because of her victim mentality everything is justified, she is the victim in all situations.

She doesn’t have the capability to self reflect.
She bleeds on everyone she comes in to contact with. She needs professional help.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Nae fs asking you how you’re losing weight. You are doing a weird flex with your fridge and contents. This is a woman approaching 40. do me.
She’s not lost that much weight ffs 😂 if any, some days she looks bigger….. there is no way she’s moving more than usual 😂 she sits about 3 hours talking se everyday….
She trained as a PT and some food nutrition, awww woopy de fing do, take your own advice then flora

May 24, 2024
The World
She’s not lost that much weight ffs 😂 if any, some days she looks bigger….. there is no way she’s moving more than usual 😂 she sits about 3 hours talking se everyday….
She trained as a PT and some food nutrition, awww woopy de fing do, take your own advice then flora
Studied nutrition but eats two servings of rice and 3 chicken breasts with calorie dense Caesar dressing! I’d say don’t quit your day job but she doesn’t have one