Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Haha it was so funny i don’t think he is good look I think he looks abit like pc plod from noddy and I don’t think he is her type but beggars can’t be choosers when you are that desperate 🤣🤣

Crib fibs 🤣🤣🤣
Wonder she didn't show the valve of skinny miracle potion she is injection into her ass...come on girl we all know it's not the everlasting monster cans lol 🤣 n that filter ur fingers are the size of ur fridge freezer 🤣 never did I ever see fingers so long ha ha u can sit on ur sofa n open a can of monster in the fridge with them stretch Armstrong fingers

May 24, 2024
The World
Who is she ...who is she 🤪
who are you texas GIF by Slice

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
The what’s in my fridge video, did she actually finish her personal training thing plus your fridge is in order erm it’s all chucked in I have to have each shelf all sorted out when I am putting my shopping away and yours is just a rammy plus when you healthy your kids eat s what a nice ma you are.And no and I mean no personal trainer would be encouraging anyone to drink monster because of the effect its does to your body it’s not about the sugar but you should know that right 🙄 you don’t eat a calorie deficit diet so you will never lost weight but again you would also know that. Sort that fridge out Steph my ocd is going wild 🤪
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpettvfog65t8ffaifjg.mp4
She's lost do all weight ! I wish she would shut the do up cos she's pushing my buttons now. You know do all about personal training , if you did you wouldn't be sat on your fat arse all day ! Nobody is interested in your weight, only that you feel the need to lie about it . These people asking her about her weight loss :ROFLMAO: must be in her DMs cos they ain't asking in her comments . So DM them back cos you're boring the rest of us "normal people" that ain't interested fwit that you are ! Sorry but who has that much monster in their fridge !

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She’s in show off mode with Dadbod watching.
Every post is going to be a weird flex and I’m thoroughly looking forward to it.
Most of her ‘healthy’ food is processed se 😂😭 I don’t need to be a PT to tell ye that 😂 she’s well been jagging semiglute 😏 for someone with an ED she talks about food a lot 🤬 she’s an absolute banger

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Honestly...
when she 'thinks' she's eating well, she's trained in nutrition and knows what she's doing. Only person in the world that deludes herself into a calorie deficit without actually knowing. (PT, Nutritionist)

When she 'thinks' she's applying make up well, she's the best at it, and of course the only woman in the world without a single pore. (qualified beautician and dermatologist)

When she makes a meal, its the best and we should get to know if we don't know. (Chef)

When she's doing ice baths for her mental health, she's a mental health guru with a whiteboard and a board certified MD (that's medical doctor if you're reading Vav) hinting at coming of anti depressants. Giving long spiels of advice with lots of repetition and emphasis. (Medical Doctor/ GP/ Consultant)

Putting fin mr muscle on her car (Panel beater/ Painter/ Chemical alchamist)

Don't get me wrong the delusion is very visible and entertaining but part of me thinks she's needing we jaunt in a mental hospital for her multiple and clearly very 'skilled' personalities that have various knowledgeable and uni grad degrees - all whilst being illiterate not only in written form but also in spoken form.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The what’s in my fridge video, did she actually finish her personal training thing plus your fridge is in order erm it’s all chucked in I have to have each shelf all sorted out when I am putting my shopping away and yours is just a rammy plus when you healthy your kids eat s what a nice ma you are.And no and I mean no personal trainer would be encouraging anyone to drink monster because of the effect its does to your body it’s not about the sugar but you should know that right 🙄 you don’t eat a calorie deficit diet so you will never lost weight but again you would also know that. Sort that fridge out Steph my ocd is going wild 🤪
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpettvfog65t8ffaifjg.mp4
She dosent count calories but in a calorie deficit make it make sense and she has one fing cheek to say eat less and move more ehh beefy pal you only move for the school run then plonk your lard ass on lives either being a fat s that you are 💋 or punting se make up that break people’s skin out ohhh how the other half live….do off slackpouch 💋💋

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Honestly...
when she 'thinks' she's eating well, she's trained in nutrition and knows what she's doing. Only person in the world that deludes herself into a calorie deficit without actually knowing. (PT, Nutritionist)

When she 'thinks' she's applying make up well, she's the best at it, and of course the only woman in the world without a single pore. (qualified beautician and dermatologist)

When she makes a meal, its the best and we should get to know if we don't know. (Chef)

When she's doing ice baths for her mental health, she's a mental health guru with a whiteboard and a board certified MD (that's medical doctor if you're reading Vav) hinting at coming of anti depressants. Giving long spiels of advice with lots of repetition and emphasis. (Medical Doctor/ GP/ Consultant)

Putting fin mr muscle on her car (Panel beater/ Painter/ Chemical alchamist)

Don't get me wrong the delusion is very visible and entertaining but part of me thinks she's needing we jaunt in a mental hospital for her multiple and clearly very 'skilled' personalities that have various knowledgeable and uni grad degrees - all whilst being illiterate not only in written form but also in spoken form.
I remember when she first about the ice baths someone asked if it would help with their bi polar and she said yes, I think so 😂😂😂😂 flora fing solved it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Apr 30, 2024
scotland
Don’t think I’ve ever seen someone that’s had an eating disorder promote dieting and what they eat to help people loose weight. Also 20+ cans of energy drink in yer fridge calm down such a weird flex. Move more, eat less awrite mr motivator but seriously ed who? When have you ever heard someone who’s recovering/recovered from an ed tell people to eat less?! Beggars belief