Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
If Martha was on a calorie deficite diet
Interview about the Fridge Gate

Pierce..Did u have 40262 calorie n tell the whole of tt u had a sugar free monster..while using the long finger filter to bag urself a man
Martha..I certainly did not ..n I can assure u I had 2 bites of a man's penis
2 mini cucumbers that I consumed in a whole new way
And 1 kinder surprise up my butt

Pierce ..did u call 3 Chinese..2 pizza huts n 5 guys to ur pip mansion on the 24 of this month
Martha..I did not u cheeky wee sod..it was trolls ..I did however have 3 guys
They know who they are n one had a big spot on the end of his cockaliki soup I made that day FRASH may I add

Pierce ..did u show off ur bacon madelions off on a live
Martha..they are jealous of my slender meat 🍖 silly little boys wanting to taste my beef curtains
I did however have three guys 🤣🤣🤣 I read all that in both their voices

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
How do you know you’re in a calorie deficit if you aren’t tracking it. Make it make sense Steph. You literally just wanted to show off the monster in your fridge. That’s it. You’re hoping for a wee pr package hun.

Not being honest with yourself is the truest thing you’ve ever said. Now be completely honest with yourself and what you see when you look in the mirror and how you can’t sleep at night because of your horrific self inficted evil past.

How you bully and coerce men….

For someone who has adhd she literally has no trouble with the things people with adhd have trouble with. Her house is always immaculate, her fridge is cluttered but well organised…. She has no trouble with washing hair or literally anything else. Distract mable seems to be the only trait… but being an illiterate, self absorbed airhead isn’t really in the criteria. Should have waited for a real assessment love. But I’m fairly sure she’s narc’d and lied her way through the assessment. She can’t tell the truth with herself or others.

One of my closest friends is waiting to get through this for adhd. She has thought it for years and years and finally getting round to it. The fact vav paid for this and literally throws it around for when she is being a total cow is disgusting.

My friend said her mind can't shut off, she has had to get a cleaner and she has her own business. I can't imagine how it feels to have this, but when my friend is speaking about it and how her mind is etc god love her. Steph has went on line and read this wee quote, seen another "content" creators oh I've adhd and jumped on the wagon.

I'm not feeling 100% today and she is pissing me off more today than any other day🤣🤣🤣 also that dadsam he is a melt, get Ruth and susie off being your mod and get a back bone. Now if your only after one thing and she gives you it and you do her over and speak out of how unhinged she is then we'll I am here for that 🙈🙈🙊🙊

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
The makeup is tinning
Tin Man Costume GIF by Soul Train

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
One of my closest friends is waiting to get through this for adhd. She has thought it for years and years and finally getting round to it. The fact vav paid for this and literally throws it around for when she is being a total cow is disgusting.

My friend said her mind can't shut off, she has had to get a cleaner and she has her own business. I can't imagine how it feels to have this, but when my friend is speaking about it and how her mind is etc god love her. Steph has went on line and read this wee quote, seen another "content" creators oh I've adhd and jumped on the wagon.

I'm not feeling 100% today and she is pissing me off more today than any other day🤣🤣🤣 also that dadsam he is a melt, get Ruth and susie off being your mod and get a back bone. Now if your only after one thing and she gives you it and you do her over and speak out of how unhinged she is then we'll I am here for that 🙈🙈🙊🙊
Couldn't agree more were a neurodivergent household and have a cleaner 2x a week which comes out of my sons child disability. I cant manage to do it all, because my main focus has to be the children all the time. I query if I'm on the spectrum as well as the little apples haven't fallen far from the tree and I've been on a waiting list since 2021, I highly doubt she has met the criteria for an nhs diagnosis as its so strict, there is a vetting process and from what she shows of her house, lone parenting, ability to shop/wash etc she isn't struggling with any of the areas. There are forms to fill in before they'll accept a referral to go on the waiting list so its makes it farcical you can just pay to skip the correct processes! My referral was accepted so I'm assuming I've met the criteria. But I will not let this define me as a person, and do not see myself as disabled, because although I may struggle with daily functions, My mind is always researching things and gaining knowledge, its a bit exhausting but none the less, a superpower. I've got a wonderful husband who understands me and makes my life easier literally any way he can, he manages our money for us, prompts me and reminds me about everything, asks if I've eaten/ or has prepared something for me the picky way I like it, he is a literal god! I have to work alone because i find navigating cliquey work groups of friends incredibly difficult, and i speak my mind which isn't favourable in all situations. I also have amazing like minded friends who also understand that I'm not sociable ALL of the time and that I'm blunter with no filter than all the 'normal folk' I have a bloody amazing life, but its easy to look in on hers and see how wrong it all is, from a SEN parent myself - and a person possibly on the spectrum myself which I encountered going through the diagnosis process with my children's paeds and not on tiktok/insta. However, I'm not going to self diagnose...... until its official either.

So I know for a fact that her diagnosis is fake/not worth the paper its written on and would love to see proof of it because I suspect its a huge lie.

Last edited:

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
I’m at Girls Aloud tomorrow, will be keeping my eyes peeled…..

Season 3 Nbc GIF by Manifest

So funny 😂. Wonder if she'll be doing her Paul Breach moves with her Steve Maddens oan and lip syncing badly as per usual or stuck to her chair wae her bottle crashed. Or even, imagine!! 😯, doing what most people do and go into some pubs for some pre concert drinks.
Nah! Watch this space she'll have Covid conveniently.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Couldn't agree more were a neurodivergent household and have a cleaner 2x a week which comes out of my sons child disability. I cant manage to do it all, because my main focus has to be the children all the time. I query if I'm on the spectrum as well as the little apples haven't fallen far from the tree and I've been on a waiting list since 2021, I highly doubt she has met the criteria for an nhs diagnosis as its so strict, there is a vetting process and from what she shows of her house, lone parenting, ability to shop/wash etc she isn't struggling with any of the areas. There are forms to fill in before they'll accept a referral to go on the waiting list so its makes it farcical you can just pay to skip the correct processes! My referral was accepted so I'm assuming I've met the criteria. But I will not let this define me as a person, and do not see myself as disabled, because although I may struggle with daily functions, My mind is always researching things and gaining knowledge, its a bit exhausting but none the less, a superpower. I've got a wonderful husband who understands me and makes my life easier literally any way he can, he manages our money for us, prompts me and reminds me about everything, asks if I've eaten/ or has prepared something for me the picky way I like it, he is a literal god! I have to work alone because i find navigating cliquey work groups of friends incredibly difficult, and i speak my mind which isn't favourable in all situations. I also have amazing like minded friends who also understand that I'm not sociable ALL of the time and that I'm blunter with no filter than all the 'normal folk' I have a bloody amazing life, but its easy to look in on hers and see how wrong it all is, from a SEN parent myself - and a person possibly on the spectrum myself which I encountered going through the diagnosis process with my children's paeds and not on tiktok/insta. However, I'm not going to self diagnose...... until its official either.

So I know for a fact that her diagnosis is fake/not worth the paper its written on and would love to see proof of it because I suspect its a huge lie.

How you have described yourself is my friend. She has no filter, very outspoken but the most loyal and lovable girl ever. She truly is this worlds diamonds I just adore her. Now the other side of her she is non stop, she is all over, she is doing this, needs to be in control all the time and she can't shut her mind off. She can also if she is not having the best day she would take your head off 🤣🤣🙈🙈

We have been friends for so long tho, and it's just her. I think she just wants to get answers to a lot of things I think it is. I can't imagine how that must feel for anyone, and I've said to my friend all I can say is I'm here for you.

Your husband sounds amazing making sure is queen is ok ❤️👏🏻😘

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpf01tfog65td7qojj50.mp4
So obviously no chat with a s autism mum tonight why is she and the kids staying at her mum if she has Covid I know their isn’t isolation rules as such but taking the kids when she is testing positive is silly plus if the kids get it they will have to be off school and nursery especially max as he goes to nursery with a lot of kids that have complex needs and some can get unwell if around infections, what a irresponsible mother.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
So obviously no chat with a s autism mum tonight why is she and the kids staying at her mum if she has Covid I know their isn’t isolation rules as such but taking the kids when she is testing positive is silly plus if the kids get it they will have to be off school and nursery especially max as he goes to nursery with a lot of kids that have complex needs and some can get unwell if around infections, what a irresponsible mother.
The bloody chicken things have about 400 calories in them

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
How you have described yourself is my friend. She has no filter, very outspoken but the most loyal and lovable girl ever. She truly is this worlds diamonds I just adore her. Now the other side of her she is non stop, she is all over, she is doing this, needs to be in control all the time and she can't shut her mind off. She can also if she is not having the best day she would take your head off 🤣🤣🙈🙈

We have been friends for so long tho, and it's just her. I think she just wants to get answers to a lot of things I think it is. I can't imagine how that must feel for anyone, and I've said to my friend all I can say is I'm here for you.

Your husband sounds amazing making sure is queen is ok ❤️👏🏻😘
Aw thank you babe, yes that sounds like me too...interrupt something im focused on and il take your head off but I don't mean it 🤷‍♀️ He awknowleges he doesnt have an easy ride but says im worth it, bless him! A diagnosis will never change my life, but it will help explain why I find certain areas of my life difficult. There is zero proof with Steph.... shes feckin at it.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Just lies so she can get out of Girls aloud. Watch this space x