spread them like flora 54 rrrrahh

6 n 9.. 69 Yir granny sucks cock aww the time

8 n 1 ..81 lying t

Number 9 she thinks nicking charity money is fine

44 theyre is a stalker at the door

No 10 buying(renting) a hoose again

No 2 mummy's Lilli Kelly's r covered in poo

Steve Madden stompers galore no 4
Your comments make me laugh so much 🤣🤣 I've had a s day but reading ur comments right cheers me up 🤣

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
The girl who documents everything and can’t wait to show off hasn’t posted a thing all night. I’m totally saying he didn’t go…. 🤣 until I see proof otherwise I’m guessing it’s gonna be like the autism talks with mum thing … didnae happen.
I thought you were in the know. 😂 And same I'll be surprised if she did also.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Your sum wuman hen... Away to change ma kecks. Your fault😂
Laughter is the best medicine 😊😊
She's another manipulative twunt that SR one all wide eyed and smiley and an absolute wee bowfer con artist. He certainly has a type.
They live life online just shagging eachother..fighting with eachother..selling eachother to the highest bidder ..what has this world come to

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
True story this relating to your rap off. We ended up one night in a very famous gay bar in Glasgow and got chatting and friendly wae a bunch of guys. Nowt in it btw, I'm married and they wurnae interested in us that way,wrong gender for a start, but had a pure laugh. but anyhoo gets up the next morning wae my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth, full face of makeup etc and horrendous flashbacks.
Ma pal then proceeded to torture me and enjoy it telling me all about my dance offs and how I started to take them seriously. I still cannot live it down and don't think I ever will 😳🙈
Ha ha Iam imagine the scene in white chicks was it 🤔 they had the dance off x best nights are random nights eh 🤣🤣 me n my pal ended up in a random pub the kind when they open the door the whole 5 people including the one random barmaid with a egg stain on her top from feeding the 7 kids runny eggs in the morning..they're was 2 kind of big flat s characters at the bar one of them decided it was time for karaoke but only thing was each song was sang by her n her only while she sat perched up high on the bar stool n u were kinda fert to ask if u could perhaps have a turn 🤣🤣🤣 I nipped outside for a vape n to explain to my very drunk friend that this was infact a bad idear n time for a sharp exit lol next think I heard geese a fag by a wee wuman who looked like a wee guy with the swallow tattoos on her hands n love n hate everycunt on her knuckles n daddy's wane wrote by a ex con on her arm 🤣🤣it ended with a lovley 2 punch knockout fight as they called last orders uck well least the drug dealer bought us all drinks ha ha 🤣 moral of the story ..never go to a unknown pub in the jungle

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
No updates for 13 hours ! Wtf that has to be a first . Must be waiting until she’s home to edit it all before posting 😂. No outfit check or posing against a warped phone box ..dear me , that’s a worry . It’s ok guyzzzz , I know what it is , she was in such a rush today she forgot to charge her phone so she never got any videos . Somebody has to have seen her there ..surely 🤷‍♀️

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Ha ha Iam imagine the scene in white chicks was it 🤔 they had the dance off x best nights are random nights eh 🤣🤣 me n my pal ended up in a random pub the kind when they open the door the whole 5 people including the one random barmaid with a egg stain on her top from feeding the 7 kids runny eggs in the morning..they're was 2 kind of big flat s characters at the bar one of them decided it was time for karaoke but only thing was each song was sang by her n her only while she sat perched up high on the bar stool n u were kinda fert to ask if u could perhaps have a turn 🤣🤣🤣 I nipped outside for a vape n to explain to my very drunk friend that this was infact a bad idear n time for a sharp exit lol next think I heard geese a fag by a wee wuman who looked like a wee guy with the swallow tattoos on her hands n love n hate everycunt on her knuckles n daddy's wane wrote by a ex con on her arm 🤣🤣it ended with a lovley 2 punch knockout fight as they called last orders uck well least the drug dealer bought us all drinks ha ha 🤣 moral of the story ..never go to a unknown pub in the jungle
Ah fond memories of the scheme pubs. Many a tale to tell. Actually had to go into the bookies for a wee auld yin, with sciatica, who had taken a wee shine to me, who I didnae know, to put his line oan 😂