Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
No updates for 13 hours ! Wtf that has to be a first . Must be waiting until she’s home to edit it all before posting 😂. No outfit check or posing against a warped phone box ..dear me , that’s a worry . It’s ok guyzzzz , I know what it is , she was in such a rush today she forgot to charge her phone so she never got any videos . Somebody has to have seen her there ..surely 🤷‍♀️
Nah you’re not telling me she didn’t even take a story…. Even the amateur posters at a concert do that.

She sat and got ready like she does every other day of the week… al dressed up with no where to go… except max school 🤣🤣

I’m not buying it. If she did go il eat my hat !

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Nah you’re not telling me she didn’t even take a story…. Even the amateur posters at a concert do that.

She sat and got ready like she does every other day of the week… al dressed up with no where to go… except max school 🤣🤣

I’ve got it this time …no filming in the VIP area guyzzzz . 😂😂. Or maybe she was mobbed by all her fans that she spent the whole concert signing autographs 🤷‍♀️

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh

She wanted to have a phone free night because it was so liberating for her mental health. She just wanted to enjoy that time with her imaginary friends and have an imaginary experience.

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
FAT t BINGO 🖕🖕🖕🤣🤣🤣LOVE IT
I fat lady 88

..1 filtered do on its own everyday number 1

spread them like flora 54 rrrrahh

6 n 9.. 69 Yir granny sucks cock aww the time

8 n 1 ..81 lying t

Number 9 she thinks nicking charity money is fine

44 theyre is a stalker at the door

No 10 buying(renting) a hoose again

No 2 mummy's Lilli Kelly's r covered in poo

Steve Madden stompers galore no 4
Bloody love it👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
It's all quiet on the western front..ok I will start again..it's all quiet with the eastern t ... I CAN HEAR A NEW GIRLS ALOUD TRACK COMING ON

ITS THE SOUND OF THE UNDERGROUND
THE SOUND OF CRUSHING THIGHS AS HER FEET HIT THE GROUND
HER ARSE IS MAKING BUTTONS AS SHE LOOKS AROUND
ITS THE SOUND OF
ITS THE POUNDING OF THE VAV EARTHQUAKE ALL AROUND

NERVOUS REACTION ALL OVER HER FACE
SCANNING FOR A EMERGENCY EXIT RIGHT OUT THIS PLACE

SOMEONE LOOKING IN MY DIRECTION
FELT A TROLL RIPPING OUT MA BOW
SHE KICKED ME IN THE FUD A CRACKER N I HAD NOWHERE LEFT TO GO

DIDNT REALISE I WAS SUCH A CRYER
BOASTING THAT I WINCHED DANNY DYER
HIS BURD HIT ME WITH HER NEW AIR FRYER
IAM GOING NEED TO GET THE UNDERGROUND
RUNNING FAST MA FEET BARELY TOUCHED THE GROUND

THANK do I MADE IT TO THE UNDERGROUND

vavisavag3

Jun 4, 2024
glasgow
Ha ha Iam imagine the scene in white chicks was it 🤔 they had the dance off x best nights are random nights eh 🤣🤣 me n my pal ended up in a random pub the kind when they open the door the whole 5 people including the one random barmaid with a egg stain on her top from feeding the 7 kids runny eggs in the morning..they're was 2 kind of big flat s characters at the bar one of them decided it was time for karaoke but only thing was each song was sang by her n her only while she sat perched up high on the bar stool n u were kinda fert to ask if u could perhaps have a turn 🤣🤣🤣 I nipped outside for a vape n to explain to my very drunk friend that this was infact a bad idear n time for a sharp exit lol next think I heard geese a fag by a wee wuman who looked like a wee guy with the swallow tattoos on her hands n love n hate everycunt on her knuckles n daddy's wane wrote by a ex con on her arm 🤣🤣it ended with a lovley 2 punch knockout fight as they called last orders uck well least the drug dealer bought us all drinks ha ha 🤣 moral of the story ..never go to a unknown pub in the jungle
@did yi aye 6ou from glasgow ??? we NEED to be pals

May 24, 2024
The World
It's all quiet on the western front..ok I will start again..it's all quiet with the eastern t ... I CAN HEAR A NEW GIRLS ALOUD TRACK COMING ON

ITS THE SOUND OF THE UNDERGROUND
THE SOUND OF CRUSHING THIGHS AS HER FEET HIT THE GROUND
HER ARSE IS MAKING BUTTONS AS SHE LOOKS AROUND
ITS THE SOUND OF
ITS THE POUNDING OF THE VAV EARTHQUAKE ALL AROUND

NERVOUS REACTION ALL OVER HER FACE
SCANNING FOR A EMERGENCY EXIT RIGHT OUT THIS PLACE

SOMEONE LOOKING IN MY DIRECTION

DIDNT REALISE I WAS SUCH A CRYER
BOASTING THAT I WINCHED DANNY DYER
HIS BURD HIT ME WITH HER NEW AIR FRYER
IAM GOING NEED TO GET THE UNDERGROUND
RUNNING FAST MA FEET BARELY TOUCHED THE GROUND

THANK do I MADE IT TO THE UNDERGROUND
Actually belly laughing and crying real tears 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 12, 2024
Uk

She will be editing all the pics and videos first I guarantee it to look flawless and slim 😭😂she has to keep up the fake facade because she has new 🍆 to impress always the same with fatso when there’s a man on the scene, but also forgetting half of Aberdeen likely seen her last night in the wild 🤪

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Aye and wan that's pregnant to a beasty DV abuser as well. Diadro, the third rate Scooter impersonator. 41 years of age and sits in a room with a light up mask on leeching on gullible people, when he's no up in court for DV charges. Could not make it up.

How he's allowed to stay on tik tok is beyond me. One of his "gifters" took her own life. Was in think 30k of debt. Nothing but a bunch of beggars

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Well the whopper has posted on instagram.

Got to say it’s ruined my day knowing she didn’t get kicked all over the arena 😞
Playing a game by not posting anything , thinks we are all daft ! That fing blazer is on again and the Chanel’s on the head ..was it sunny in the arena ? t ! Wait for it guyzzzzz. It was amazing guyzzzzz