Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Didn’t she fill in her balding hairline with eyeshadow yesterday
Guyzzzz , this is great for your skin . I mean look at the state of it and I'm beauty therapy trained ! Btw , Vav you know fk all about skincare that's why I had to go study my HNC then diploma ( fell preggers , back then ) It's hard graft like nursing anatomy level , so stfu . Also , mixing products are the worst thing . Oh and stop promoting products that animal test you melt ! L'Oreal say they don't but sold out to China and not Peta approved . Look's like she's got impetigo !

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Playing a game by not posting anything , thinks we are all daft ! That fing blazer is on again and the Chanel’s on the head ..was it sunny in the arena ? t ! Wait for it guyzzzzz. It was amazing guyzzzzz
The good old blazer to hide the real shape of Augustus gloop, and she’s still got the brown eyeshadow around her hairline 😭 minker

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Nastassja Kinski Not Today GIF by Narcissistic Abuse Rehab

May 24, 2024
The World
Guyzzzz , this is great for your skin . I mean look at the state of it and I'm beauty therapy trained ! Btw , Vav you know fk all anout skincare that's why I had to go study my HNC then diploma ( fell preggers , back then ) It's hard graft like nursing anatomy level . So stfu . Also mixing products are the worst thing . Oh and stop promoting products that animal test you melt ! L'Oreal say they don't but sold out to China and not Peta approved . Look's like she's impetigo !
I have level 2 beauty therapy qualifications, the amount of cheap se she puts on her face is horrific.. Has she even done any research in to their ingredients, or of those in the skin care bottles. She can rattle off some ingredients all she wants but has she researched the quantity within them to see if it’s enough to be beneficial, or just enough to be labelled. Low % would need you to be in a cycle of purchasing the same product to get a benefit from it.
She doesn’t give anything long enough to promote it. ‘I’ve been using this a week now’ is a classic line from them all.
A week is not long enough to see if it’s beneficial or even detrimental to your skin type.
They are just sales people, that’s it! Lie and manipulate your way to making sales.