Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Facts remain she can’t go out in pubs in Aberdeen and she knows it standing in a arena with s loads of security is vavs dream but you won’t have security with you in the wild your time will come and you will s yourself when it does.

Whether she is on her own, with nana mink mad Pam I won't miss the fooker. That smug look on her face this morning.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Dk up you fanny , she's not hated without a reason and unfortunately after the despicable things she's done what else do you expect ! Absolute mental case roasters .

She is a grade A fruit loop that one honestly is. She's more of mad Pam age, her husband is round about Steph age and she never leaves her house. She is in every post or comment about her. Again that is someone Steph would look her nose down on. Nicola give it up and get your nose out vav size 20 arse.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She is a grade A fruit loop that one honestly is. She's more of mad Pam age, her husband is round about Steph age and she never leaves her house. She is in every post or comment about her. Again that is someone Steph would look her nose down on. Nicola give it up and get your nose out vav size 20 arse.
Nicola the performing monkey she is a fruit loop of a women never seen an older lady suck someone's ass so much in my life.

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
I don’t know who Chelsea is but have seen something about her being at Downing Street advocating for SEN children? Does she not realise or know that Steph got dropped from the Scottish lot? Does she not see she advertised her autism mum event, then it didn’t go ahead and hasn’t been addressed despite tickets still being available to buy on Monday? Give yourself a shake Chelsea!

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Freddie Highmore Chocolate GIF
She’s more Augustus gloop these days 😭
Steffieus gloop 🤣🤣🤣someone push her into the chocolate river lol

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpg3i37og65gu54ttfi0.mp4
Well this wasn’t the nursery run as it’s the make up she had on yesterday same clothes as the morning video mink 🤢 but no way she has done her make up to take max to school your video should say nursery pick up you balloon and your video should be shared to the police for not concentrating on the road.

May 24, 2024
The World
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpg3i37og65gu54ttfi0.mp4
Well this wasn’t the nursery run as it’s the make up she had on yesterday same clothes as the morning video mink 🤢 but no way she has done her make up to take max to school your video should say nursery pick up you balloon and your video should be shared to the police for not concentrating on the road.
That will have been recorded yesterday after doing her make up for girls aloud and used as a post for today cause she looks dog rough today

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
What in the varuca salty pants is going on here 🤣 her wee umpa lumps huns trying to hurry about they're day ..trying to meet varucas demands ..

I want tickets to pink n I want them yesterday And make it happen that she sings to me n me only ..

I want a pink pony wearing Steve Madden pony trainers ..

I want Rorey .n Korey n Sams phones tracked..I want every last call they made..email..live stream they have had n have it on my makeup desk by 5

I want a snails cum skincare line developed in it's packaging by noon tomorrow..

Oh and I want prince harran of Dubi in my panties by 6 ...ok make it 8 M will be sleeping then on the gummie bears

I want the world to adore me n fall for my sweet as pie bullshit..

I want Wayne linker to do me on his roof top bar
I want McDonald's eyebrows..oh wait I have them...I want them higher then

I want the trolls hung ..n quarted..oh wait I need them for clapbacks.

I want size 28 jeans with size 6 tags ..

I want a swimsuit that shows more Clam chowder..

I want my very own t empire

I want a trailer with Eminem n wear
juicy thatwhore velvet tracksuits..

I want to set up my own charity called STAYSATHOME.COM..

N lastly Lilli Kelly's banned as like eminen I hate my mummy too

NOW GET TOO IT HUNS N TELL ME IAM BEAUTIFUL..N BARR OPINIONS FROM LIFE ..PERIOD

willy wonka GIF
willy wonka and the chocolate factory tantrum GIF
blueberry inflation GIF

May 24, 2024
The World
She’s copying Chelsea’s content listening to Eminem on the school run. How original. This is what you do Steph eh. Just fin find people to copy. You aren’t friends with people unless you can control them just like your little dicked male friends. Don’t think you’ll get away with controlling Sam though.
No personality of her own she morphs in to other people taking on their mannerisms and personality traits