Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Too late love. You would have decided it was cancelled before the date and didn’t say a dickybird. You’re a fraud
100% no mention of it before Monday and now 3 days later after the event has passed she was sitting on a live and Bradley had days off from the show he is on and conveniently managed to do a Q&A with someone else on Monday instead while Steph was chasing 🍆.

And again her saying she had no part in organising maybe that’s because your trying to distance yourself because of the missing charity money eh Steph.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Never sees or is bothered by trolls 😆 so you put a comment out on insta because Huns told you not because the event was cancelled because you were on live for 3 hours Bradley couldn’t manage 🤣

Also unblock the people who have made videos about it and have an adult conversation about it vav but yet again hiding and someone’s has sent you it when it doesn’t apparently bother you.
881398C6-4F64-423A-930D-73D33DAC0FDF.jpeg

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
It must be eyeshadow on the roots ..you will thank her later now 😂

me too …my pores disappeared..well I don’t have any but you know what I mean 🤷‍♀️
Right you troll, that's plenty. That was the best tip ever with the eyeshadow. Jealous?? I'm currently walking aboot with a broon face cos it's been raining. Don't know what your addenda is but I'm loving the runny eyeshadow look.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So eventbrite was still selling tickets up until the event was away to start but they both knew it was going to be cancelled because Bradley was going to be too busy and she was on dishing up her burnt chicken kievs saying she was packing a bag for her and the kids as they were staying at her mums then on 3 hour live dadsam but couldn’t put a post up to say sorry guyzzz the event tonight is cancelled its going to be rearranged aye ok vav.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpglaafog65p22o4422g.mp4
Not a mad fan of Roma but how amazing her dad doing this and raising money vav take note not charging folk to hear you talk s and not like you who stole money from a cancer charity and the cheese she has of reposting this if she was such a charitable person she would give the money back or defend herself at being accused of taking the money like most people would.

Just to add she has reposted it and comment on Kerri post but hasn’t actually donated 🤣🤣 let’s see big ball throw a massive donation so she looks better than everyone else.

I actually like her I don't mind her at all. Bless her wee dad 🥹🥹🥹 I know she gets on some peoples nerves but nope I do like her. She seems real and has a back up plan and is thinking of her future. I think she has sussed vav out and that's why she has took a Step back

Mar 8, 2024
I actually like her I don't mind her at all. Bless her wee dad 🥹🥹🥹 I know she gets on some peoples nerves but nope I do like her. She seems real and has a back up plan and is thinking of her future. I think she has sussed vav out and that's why she has took a Step back
I like her too. She is more real and deffo sussed staff out. Staff is so fake and full of herself. And she’s ugly as do. And aimme is fing arse ugly too and they both love themselves. I think Kerri is absolutely gorgeous and down to earth.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
So eventbrite was still selling tickets up until the event was away to start but they both knew it was going to be cancelled because Bradley was going to be too busy and she was on dishing up her burnt chicken kievs saying she was packing a bag for her and the kids as they were staying at her mums then on 3 hour live dadsam but couldn’t put a post up to say sorry guyzzz the event tonight is cancelled its going to be rearranged aye ok vav.
Bradley was asking for spa recommendations as he had two days off and that was on the day of the event. So it’s utter bollocks that’s why it was cancelled.

They’ve either scammed everyone or no one was stupid enough to buy a ticket because what Vav knows about autism is about as much as she knows how to speak