Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Owa ...feekin cheek she did have a part in it all..mare money took aff people ya Hoe
The wee lamb is like who is this ugly baaa..stard ..hope it bites her fing nose aff
So eventbrite was still selling tickets up until the event was away to start but they both knew it was going to be cancelled because Bradley was going to be too busy and she was on dishing up her burnt chicken kievs saying she was packing a bag for her and the kids as they were staying at her mums then on 3 hour live dadsam but couldn’t put a post up to say sorry guyzzz the event tonight is cancelled its going to be rearranged aye ok vav.
And posts herself telling a fing sheep how it's cancelled..uck Iam slagging do oot her 🤣 🤣 Ive got pmt n want to punch her fing face..smug wee cow

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
The wee lamb is like who is this ugly baaa..stard ..hope it bites her fing nose aff

And posts herself telling a fing sheep how it's cancelled..uck Iam slagging do oot her 🤣 🤣 Ive got pmt n want to punch her fing face..smug wee cow
Event ended not cancelled so that’s a lie

Attachments

• IMG_4087.jpeg
    IMG_4087.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 25

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
DOCTOR DOCTOR PLEASE PRISCRIBE ME SOMETHING
ADHD I DIAGNOSED MYSELF

M TEACHERS HATED ME
L N M TOLD ME U WILL B A TICKTOCK STAR
Event ended not cancelled so that’s a lie

Ended lol it didney even start 🤣 look at that wee fing face she is a witch

vavisavag3

Jun 4, 2024
glasgow
Well if we’re all that pathetic come and say something to one of us ya wee se bag! Every single one of us would run right through you! You’re the pathetic one! The bully! You pick on the weak! Ya coward! I dare ya go on get it off yer chest 🤣🤣🤣🤣 fing fool
she wouldnt dare, she would gt outed for all the wrong she has done,and she knows it. Dont know why shes acting bold

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
I like her too. She is more real and deffo sussed staff out. Staff is so fake and full of herself. And she’s ugly as do. And aimme is fing arse ugly too and they both love themselves. I think Kerri is absolutely gorgeous and down to earth.
Yeah naturally bonnie quine and doesn’t seem fake I like Roma too.

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah naturally bonnie quine and doesn’t seem fake I like Roma too.
She’s so good with her son too and her fellas little girl. She’s just genuine. Staff seems so so fake next to Kerri. She actually invests time in her son. They have a lovely relationship. Staff just thinks of herself and uses max for content. She’s actually vile. She is so ugly as well. I don’t get why she loves herself so much

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
OMG the latest video and the FILTER she has used I have NO words 😭😭😭 I look like fecking Kim K here 💁🏻‍♀️ and all her huns saying she is stunning they all need to go use that filter 😂😂😂😭 this is it guyzzzz I urge you to try it you what a laugh 🤣 it’s called ( Reina)
Dadsam what a surprise you are in for 😬

Attachments

• IMG_3082.jpeg
    IMG_3082.jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 55
Mar 12, 2024
Uk
She’s so good with her son too and her fellas little girl. She’s just genuine. Staff seems so so fake next to Kerri. She actually invests time in her son. They have a lovely relationship. Staff just thinks of herself and uses max for content. She’s actually vile. She is so ugly as well. I don’t get why she loves herself so much
I agree she seems so family orientated and all for her wee boy. I’ll be honest I stopped watching when she got involved with beefy but I don’t think it took her long to suss her out. Beefy would have been so jealous of her she’s naturally pretty and has the personality and figure too.