Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Morning all ❤️ FRIYAY!

Can’t believe Steph has Aimee out trying to defend her charity missing donation while she’s sat in Sam’s live 😂😂 how utterly pathetic. Aimee knows for a fact the money wasn’t stolen but even FOA tell people to talk to Steph about it and mad Pam says ask another shop owner. Thats dodgey AF in itself. But Aimee has her ‘facts’. She’s been spewed a story from Steph, the compulsive liar and sociopath. Aimee it’s frightening how gullible you are babe
Morning babe 🫶🏻

I hope to god Aimee gets taken if this app aswell she’s one minging drag queen 🤣🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Also it’s Bradley AND Steph. Not Bradley and guest…
If Bradley organised it, it would be him speaking to the charity, not Steph. That aside, Steph promoted something she was part of and didn’t turn up.
Didn’t advise followers
Didn’t remove the link from her bio.
Did. do. All. Except from the moment they decided it was getting cancelled, defrauded people and failed them the opportunity to get the refund in the allocated time.
She’s part of this whether she likes it or not and if it’s pushed hard enough, can come crashing on her, and him.
Hope she gets fing cancelled...she might need mare than a lunch box video to save her 🤣🤣 same old s content recycled it's like groundhog day ..BORING ..one day it shall end u see it all the time will actual real celebs,n she ain't famous 🤣🤣 famous for being a t that's about it they all have a SHELF LIFE n hers is coming to a END

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Happy Friday ❤️❤️

This week has went so fast I think. Anyway Aimee doing that video😭🙈 I think she is a fruit loop honest to god. Still being friends with her after slagging her on line, eh no thanks hun. I know if I was getting accused of taking money dam right I would be showing that I never and where it went, unfortunately vav can't do that. That Sarah from FOA saying take it up with Steph personally does not sit right, they know that on line money never went in and that's why vav has been trying to blame C mum. As for the event she was going to do again she should of addressed it straight away said there was a new date or get your money back.
👏🏻 this for sarahjane high to say take it up with Stephanie Robertson dosent sit right this isn’t the way to go about things being a registered charity if there was the slightest doubt about any money she should be on the phone to police but nope redirecting to ms vavron herself aye pal sure she’s gonna tell the truth 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Also it’s Bradley AND Steph. Not Bradley and guest…
If Bradley organised it, it would be him speaking to the charity, not Steph. That aside, Steph promoted something she was part of and didn’t turn up.
Didn’t advise followers
Didn’t remove the link from her bio.
Did. do. All. Except from the moment they decided it was getting cancelled, defrauded people and failed them the opportunity to get the refund in the allocated time.
She’s part of this whether she likes it or not and if it’s pushed hard enough, can come crashing on her, and him.
She couldn't put together a 5 year olds party never mind anything else n even at that u would get it know beforehand it was cancelled

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
If I’ve learned anything about her in the last few weeks it’s that she thrives solely of the attention of men. Now that she thinks she has multiple men interested her confidence is through the roof. But none of them have seen her without a filter yet and when they do that will be the last time they meet 🤣🤣 shes like the grand high witch. Ugly inside and out whilst trying to maintain this nice girl persona. There is a lot to be said for girls who only want to be friends with men and few girl friends… usually massive narcs which we know she is anyway.

It’s all going to come crashing down. I think she’s boosted her snl video now as the engagement was so poor now it’s not. She’s bought views or some s.

Fake it but you will never make it vav. You negative nelly. You get what you give out. Which is negative vibes only.

There’s a black and white video pending as she’s been unable to show her face today for some reason so expect a max video or a crying video. What goes up must come down.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Also Steph whilst you’re over these claiming it’s nothing to do with you… Bradley has autism and you’re literally throwing him under the bus. Who were you working with for this event was it Bradley or was it his management.

You need to watch what you’re fing saying because everyone with a brain knows you were the ring leader in the idea, the organisation and the fact it didn’t go ahead because of the back lash it was receiving. It all came about when you were posting about max not talking and saying Bradley never talked till he was 10. That’s when this stupid event appeared. Impulsive on your part now you’re trying to take nothing to do with it

This could have a serious impact on Bradley’s mental health as he is a vunerable adult. A mum who knows about autism should know this eh but it again further proves that you have zero clues about autism and only care about yourself.

I fin hate you, evil to the core.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
👏🏻 this for sarahjane high to say take it up with Stephanie Robertson dosent sit right this isn’t the way to go about things being a registered charity if there was the slightest doubt about any money she should be on the phone to police but nope redirecting to ms vavron herself aye pal sure she’s gonna tell the truth 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I know it's so so weird. I would be proving that I handed that money in. Not vav tho she won't do that, she just decided to say it was C mum.

May 24, 2024
The World
Also Steph whilst you’re over these claiming it’s nothing to do with you… Bradley has autism and you’re literally throwing him under the bus. Who were you working with for this event was it Bradley or was it his management.

You need to watch what you’re fing saying because everyone with a brain knows you were the ring leader in the idea, the organisation and the fact it didn’t go ahead because of the back lash it was receiving. It all came about when you were posting about max not talking and saying Bradley never talked till he was 10. That’s when this stupid event appeared. Impulsive on your part now you’re trying to take nothing to do with it

This could have a serious impact on Bradley’s mental health as he is a vunerable adult. A mum who knows about autism should know this eh but it again further proves that you have zero clues about autism and only care about yourself.

👏👏👏👏👏
I don’t recall Bradley ever promoting it?
She has a duty to inform people she’s not attending something she has promoted and asked followers to purchase. It was highlighted she was exploiting her platform and followers at the time, this is further exploiting them by believing she has no duty of care to inform those who she has shared the event with.

Regardless of who organised it (which is clear she is behind all of this), she was a speaker on it, it was allegedly for a charity of her choice, which she said she still needed to speak to. If she was nothing to do with it, Bradley and his team would have been contacting the charity legitimately.
She also continued to have the link to purchase after they decided it was cancelled, what is fraud and misleading.

No way out of this for her, and to throw a young man she knows to be neurodivergent and giving him all the traffic of people wanting answers is disgusting.

Steph, you played your part in promoting, do your part with the failure of the event and the lack of communication.
You’re distancing yourself and it’s vile.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
👏👏👏👏👏
I don’t recall Bradley ever promoting it?
She has a duty to inform people she’s not attending something she has promoted and asked followers to purchase. It was highlighted she was exploiting her platform and followers at the time, this is further exploiting them by believing she has no duty of care to inform those who ask shared the event with.

Regardless of who organised it (which is clear she is behind all of this), she was a speaker on it, it was allegedly for a charity of her choice, which she said she still needed to speak to. If she was nothing to do with it, Bradley and his team would have been contacting the charity legitimately.
She also continued to have the link to purchase after they decided it was cancelled, what is fraud and misleading.

No way out of this for her, and to through a young man she knows to be neurodivergent and giving him all the traffic of people wanting answers is disgusting.

Steph, you played your part in promoting, do your part with the failure of the event and the lack of communication.
You’re distancing yourself and it’s vile.
She’s tried to exploit Bradley because he’s a popular lad but also vulnerable for her own gain and it’s back fired on her big time.

As soon as she realised the backlash it was getting she went all quiet about it. The links were up but she didn’t promote it again and like you say, he never did.

I hope his mother is raging and takes it all the way witb her.

She just continues to exploit the ASN community for her own gain whether it’s max, Bradley etc she doesn’t care as long as she always looks the best out of it.

Absolutely horrified at what you’ve done, go and get a proper job ( in the words of Martha )

And I suggest you do this before it’s too late Steph. No one is gonna want you to do their hair so don’t think a quick revert back to hairdressing would be happening for you.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo

Well said x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Morning babe 🫶🏻

I hope to god Aimee gets taken if this app aswell she’s one minging drag queen 🤣🤣
Aimee is so desperate, she hasn’t got any friends so blindly believes Vav isn’t a thief. Aimee is one because she accepted a wad of cash from her uncle who stole it from vulnerable residents in his care homes. They are both vile creatures

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Or even when they will reschedule. You have to give people the option to get refunded if you’ve pulled the plug on your event. You can’t keep their funds, they’ve broken the terms and conditions of the sale by giving it a time and date and not fulfilling. Their rescheduled date may not work for others so refunds should have been given.
Maybe more people will see that anything she’s involved with is a SCAM. The thieving b