Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 13, 2024
scotland
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She won't handle this well lol them girls are thirsty 🤣🤣🤣

Oh she going to be livid🤣🤣🤣🤣 I remember when she was with C and she was out. She put a post up and was something like some girls are just so jealous saying to C he can do better. Nothing has changed for her well apart from the size of her arse it's much bigger and her ego 🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh she going to be livid🤣🤣🤣🤣 I remember when she was with C and she was out. She put a post up and was something like some girls are just so jealous saying to C he can do better. Nothing has changed for her well apart from the size of her arse it's much bigger and her ego 🤣
I remember that and it was still showing when you searched for her Facebook page not that long ago but they were right Steph he wouldn’t of but I think dadsam is her karma he is a bellend he won’t be walked over so easily and when the hump and dump happens and it will he will let you know about it 🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I remember that and it was still showing when you searched for her Facebook page not that long ago but they were right Steph he wouldn’t of but I think dadsam is her karma he is a bellend he won’t be walked over so easily and when the hump and dump happens and it will he will let you know about it 🤣🤣

Everytime she went out there was a bloody drama my chum would say. No I don't think he will be walked over at all. I really do hope he does that 🤣🤣🙈