Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
His ego won’t cope with this 🤣🤣
But it is, I don’t actually make a point of looking at bums, but when he turned round, I went 😫
It’s would be great paired with that trending sound, eeew what’s that 😂

He’s like the pillsbury dough boy.

Look it’s spamdad in the kitchen.

Attachments

• 80E00BDE-ABBB-467F-BF5A-2682A5C11EE2.jpeg
    80E00BDE-ABBB-467F-BF5A-2682A5C11EE2.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 24

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Think she must have threatened to shag him if he didn’t get her name on one . Can see the poor guys point 🤣🤷‍♀️
She's been up his arse for ages she was telling the kids to call him uncle Brendan n s like that 🤣🤣 uncle Brenda is soooooo funny ..lils who does that remind u of does it remind u of uncle Brendan

May 24, 2024
The World
But it is, I don’t actually make a point of looking at bums, but when he turned round, I went 😫
It’s would be great paired with that trending sound, eeew what’s that 😂

He’s like the pillsbury dough boy.

Look it’s spamdad in the kitchen.
Cross between Pillsbury dough boy & Patrick from SpongeBob 🤣🤣🤣🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Family dancing with the fancy elephant..just a family coming together to help get rid of palettes of our of date blusher
Dance Fun GIF by Moonbug

Mar 12, 2024
Uk

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Catching up this morning why is it always she parks at the airport does she not have anyone who can drop her off or get a taxi do would i be parking there for days it costs a fortune we get dropped off around the corner at the Hilton and walk through the tunnel 😝 the sad reality she doesn’t have anyone to even give her a lift 😆
Oh that will be paid for darling lol by uncle brenda

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Catching up this morning why is it always she parks at the airport does she not have anyone who can drop her off or get a taxi do would i be parking there for days it costs a fortune we get dropped off around the corner at the Hilton and walk through the tunnel 😝 the sad reality she doesn’t have anyone to even give her a lift 😆
Oh that will be paid for darling lol by uncle brenda
Aye no doubt but how sad that no one can drop her off after all she is a big star in Aberdeen but a sad f.
Uck she thinks she is too much of a big celeb for that just shows ya Families that dance together don't big u up when ur needing a lift 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Also does mad Pam not live beside the airport now? I thought she moved over that way