Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What ? Like you do Steph ?? Posting on insta like she’s the big cheese ! Hope she rips her dress for the photo shoot the tramp . I’m just jealousssss guyssss
is she actually for real she has done that to her brainwashed Huns and then they go hating on anyone who has a different opinion and perfect example is Danielle post Ashleigh has done nothing to Danielle but someone commented you shouldn’t reply to her and Danielle response was I didn’t know who she was I do now which I do think is very rude Danielle even though I do like you. You are unreal Steph a nasty nasty person to the core

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
is she actually for real she has done that to her brainwashed Huns and then they go hating on anyone who has a different opinion and perfect example is Danielle post Ashleigh has done nothing to Danielle but someone commented you shouldn’t reply to her and Danielle response was I didn’t know who she was I do now which I do think is very rude Danielle even though I do like you. You are unreal Steph a nasty nasty person to the core

What a clown she is. She ain't stupid in what she is doing all these little digs and I don't care what anyone says the 000 acc on Danielle post is someone is Steph camp.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

What a clown she is. She ain't stupid in what she is doing all these little digs and I don't care what anyone says the 000 acc on Danielle post is someone is Steph camp.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The words “I’ve been a nasty girl” , she now just flaunting and pouting that she’s a t and gets away with it ?! Poor poor show Brendan but then he is an “ex” drug user
She will be the downfall of his company all on her own she must have something defo over him the amount of nice girls with nice account on Tik tok and he is still parading this clown about.

May 13, 2024
scotland
The airbrush effect is a filter Steph not the powder Mrs glam should be pulling your ass up for tricking people into thinking it’s her powder your pores are pouring 🫣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpk2jofog65pbmnfu7vg.mp4
My skin is skin looking! Who the do manages this t 🤣🤣 honest to do! Me and the hubby have this understanding! He runs any and all jokes past me first afore party’s and I give him the go ahead for acceptable ones! I do him a favour and save him…..trust me 🤣 your management are making a mug of you 🤣🤣🤣🤣