Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Oh well BPerfect has still having the filter in that photo and is that the greasy from her greasy egg fingers thru her hair 🤮🤮
Her face does not look like that in real life absolutely shameless of BPerfect to false advertise a product oh well plenty reports to Asa incoming

I can't believe how much that does not look like her. That's criminal

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
It’s like a different person 😂😂 pictures are so heavily filtered

Yes I know how is that allowed it can't be. There will be people who complain I bet and so they should. That's a total joke tho cause I'm sorry how is that allowed. Hope they get there arse on a plate for that

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yes I know how is that allowed it can't be. There will be people who complain I bet and so they should. That's a total joke tho cause I'm sorry how is that allowed. Hope they get there arse on a plate for that
Can’t wait for them to drop going to report like hell her nose is practically disappeared on them photos.

May 13, 2024
scotland
This is your karma nats for being a brown nose and you are not likeable your mate never comments on your posts but you comment on all hers how sad. And you don’t have as much drama as other creators or pay to boost your posts and followers.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpkqamvog65njutaejs0.mp4
I wouldn’t wish this state of mind on anyone! But that just shows her she was nothing more than a video for Steph! Game plan didn’t really work for her!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Absolutely mortified for her a cheap Tik tok blazer for your shoot was the budget that low haha she looks nothing like that in real life so anyone spot near the end when she is looking towards the last who is sorting her hair the side eye she gives her what a cow you are Steph 😤 also the boobs showing they look like dugs ears not a good look 🤢🤢 IMG_2524.png IMG_2523.png IMG_2526.png IMG_2526.png

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I wouldn’t wish this state of mind on anyone! But that just shows her she was nothing more than a video for Steph! Game plan didn’t really work for her!
Excatly she thought she hit the big time befriending Steph the narc and it’s backfired well and truly you live by the sword and all that Nat.

Mar 8, 2024
Absolutely mortified for her a cheap Tik tok blazer for your shoot was the budget that low haha she looks nothing like that in real life so anyone spot near the end when she is looking towards the last who is sorting her hair the side eye she gives her what a cow you are Steph 😤 also the boobs showing they look like dugs ears not a good look 🤢🤢 IMG_2524.png IMG_2523.png IMG_2526.png IMG_2526.png
She looks like a who in the first picture with her turned up nose. Them brows are shocking too. She really thinks she’s a model 😂😂😂😂 she has herself on the highest pedastal. Beyond embarrassed for her

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
This is your karma nats for being a brown nose and you are not likeable your mate never comments on your posts but you comment on all hers how sad. And you don’t have as much drama as other creators or pay to boost your posts and followers.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpkqamvog65njutaejs0.mp4
For someone trying to lose weight and I do not comment usually on woman’s weight but by do her face is melting into her neck the fat boot! Nat hen you read hear and you deserve to not have a big following you crave like vav you’ll never fit in you’ll never be acknowledged by her you’ll never be in her circle just stop this s!

And yessssssss you put a label on your son your not an asn or Sen mum wait until if he gets a diagnosis just bcos people tell you that’s what it is you’ve taken that and labels him you t! NEVER LABEL A CHILD FFS YOU t!!!