Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Does anyone else think the photos and video it is not actually showing the colour of the blusher it’s just looks like any other blusher where are the closes ups are,she has pores so if the photo’s she put up are straight from the camera where are the close ups showing off the blusher that will tell you if they are filtered to the max.

Mar 8, 2024
Sucking in to give herself collarbones 😂😂 doing that head back laugh cus she’s being filmed but it stops immediately.. so fake 😂😂 she really thinks she’s a top model. I can’t even watch this without cringing completely 😂😂😂😂 she’s got way too much make up on and her nose would have give Michael Jackson a run for his money only he paid for his. Hers is filtered 😂😂 oh staff you really out do yourself embarrassingly every single day

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Oh aye pinch me moment you even need to use your own clothes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That blazer needs put in the fire 🤮
Shes got the fing blazer on I can’t deal with her 😭😭😭😭 it’s to hide her real size 18 body!!!!!! Can still see that minging spaniels lugs though what an utter embarrassment. You don’t have the titties for that look and you know it you fancy elephant do! hence the big stinking blazer 🤢 And B perfect using filters on her what a disgrace you are!! Mortified for you all but most of all Vav even you know you look NOTHING like that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Well deserved ? 🤣🤣. For getting her pictures taken 🤣🤣. Try having a real job 🤣🤣. Pointless eating healthy for your photo shoot Steph ..you hid under your tik tok blazer ! What happened to the Shein dress that she filtered to do ?
Probably knows she’s not got the body for it and was scared in case they wouldn’t filter her how she would’ve wanted.