Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
What happened with keeping her relationships of social media! 🙄 can see this one being played out before our very eyes 🤦🏼‍♀️I can’t stand her and even I think he’s punching but 2 of them obviously using each other for content pairs of sad sack basturds, does anyone know where her love for Beyoncé has went? Cuz I’m getting f**kin sick of the songs she’s been rinsing lately, i demand she brings her alter ego steyonce back

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’ve taken all the information gathered to the appropriate authorities, and they will be dealing with it, and seem to be taking it very seriously. Yes I think so x
Well I am glad they are doing something about it,it’s very obvious with what she posts online for all to see that boy needs safeguarding just because you provide clothes etc doesn’t mean they aren’t still exploited.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Ahhh!! I hope so, well done @vavisavag for going through proper channels to get that looked in to 🙏🏼
It needs to be. Don’t care who’s reported it before and nothing has been done but I’ve seen so much of this during my time and I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night if I didn’t report it. If she’s nothing to hide , she won’t be bothered in the slightest bit it’s my literal job and duty of care to protect children.

May 24, 2024
The World
It needs to be. Don’t care who’s reported it before and nothing has been done but I’ve seen so much of this during my time and I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night if I didn’t report it. If she’s nothing to hide , she won’t be bothered in the slightest bit it’s my literal job and duty of care to protect children.
I wondered if Steph would have reached out for your LinkedIn details after you messaging. It’s her style

Dishthedirt

Apr 29, 2024
Glasgow
Who the feck is that and what have you done with Stephanie Robertson smith vavron 🤣🤣 hope Ibiza is ready and you don’t go missing as no t will be able to find you oh sorry I mean dadsam churchhill dog won’t 🤣🤣
IMG_2543.png
She looks like she's trying to look like the hairdresser danielle?? She done the same when she was a min mate with kerri roma. Sees them popular so try to be them 🤣😂🤣 freaky

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
She looks like she's trying to look like the hairdresser danielle?? She done the same when she was a min mate with kerri roma. Sees them popular so try to be them 🤣😂🤣 freaky
She impersonates everyone she’s around some kind of personality disorder going on there. Your hair is rank in that shoot Vav howling at it and you being an ex hairdresser and all that 😂😂😂😂

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Creased at this photo 😭
The hair , the face , the evil droopy eyes 😂 and droopy titties. Ofcourse she will only let us see the edited versions once the photographer has edited them all on the computer. This is the real you! Own it!
Cannot wait for you to be captured in the wild this weekend there are a few ‘Aberdeen girls’ there. Bring it on 🤣😂🤣 I’d be anxious as do if I were you being seen be folk when you look nothing like you do you have a brass neck beefy I’ll give you that one.

Attachments

• IMG_3312.jpeg
    IMG_3312.jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 44
May 24, 2024
The World
Sad Batman Returns GIF by HBO Max