Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Who the feck is that and what have you done with Stephanie Robertson smith vavron 🤣🤣 hope Ibiza is ready and you don’t go missing as no t will be able to find you oh sorry I mean dadsam churchhill dog won’t 🤣🤣
IMG_2543.png
Shergar is that you? With any luck she’ll no be around furlong… (she’s too dim for this)

Mar 8, 2024
Who the feck is that and what have you done with Stephanie Robertson smith vavron 🤣🤣 hope Ibiza is ready and you don’t go missing as no t will be able to find you oh sorry I mean dadsam churchhill dog won’t 🤣🤣
IMG_2543.png What the do are them brows. Her face doesn’t even look the same at all

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
When he was on the live with his mum and she was going on about they say about Steph she obviously looks aswell and if it wa your son who she was awful to I bet you wouldn’t be saying the same thing, plus he is going out on his own I bet he has only booked flight and beefy will let him stay in her hotel room, imagine saying again on his live to a lass he was on a battle with I keep booking things and not going what a strange comment to make about going on hols and going on your own for your end away tragic man.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Thanks for the school name- I deleted my comment as don’t want the information going further because I’m in the middle of a serious investigation now regarding safeguarding M.
Well done for highlighting it, I take it he will be going to the school across from the one I gave you as I am sure that just the nursery bit.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Well done for highlighting it, I take it he will be going to the school across from the one I gave you as I am sure that just the nursery bit.
I’ve taken all the information gathered to the appropriate authorities, and they will be dealing with it, and seem to be taking it very seriously. Yes I think so x